Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

So I have been keeping a secret from all the boys. I have a 15 year old sister. Her name is Meagan or Meg. She is coming on tour with me this year. She's the best sister ever. sense our dad isn't in our life I'm really over protective of her. She has never had a boyfriend because I don't approve of them. I would let Shawn Aaron or Hayes date her but they don't know her yet but they will tomorrow.

She is a really big fan of all the guys and her fav is me. She sings all of Shawn's and the Jack's song. She has a really good voice. I told her after she meats all the boys she can get a vine and start putting stuff on there of me her and all the boys.

Meg's POV

Taylor is the best brother ever. But the one thing that bugs me a lot is that he hides me from everyone like I'm a no buddy. But he is letting go with him to Magcon all year. I really like Shawn. I talk to him and sing all of his songs. Everyone gets really annoyed by it but I don't care I know all of his songs. we leave tomorrow. Maybe this was a good idea. I get to see Shawn then I get vine, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, and everything else. Today was really good.

I hope Shawn likes me. The things I like about him is his personality, he nice, sweet and I love his voice. All the boys saved my life. I was getting bulled and Tay never knew and I used to cut because of it. Now that everyone knows my brother is famous they look at me like I'm famous now. Let's just hope the boys wont treat me different because I'm his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys will like this one. I didn't know how to start it so that's all for now. I don't know when I will be updating again so yeah. Have a grate day or night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~