Prologue

Bay's P.O.V –

“Niall, please don't leave me.” I looked to his eyes to see what he was thinking.

“I can’t Bay, I wish I could. This opportunity is amazing, I have to take it. I will visit you and you can come visit me if I make it.”

“You promised you wouldn't leave me.” I said while looking to the floor.

“I know and I'm sorry.” His eyes filled with tears.

“I'll come back for you.”

“I'm going to miss you a lot. Things won't be the same without you here in Mullingar.”

“ I'm going to miss you as well. We can face time or Skype everyday or at least try.”

I wrapped my arms tightly around him never wanting to let him go. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and took in the last scent of him.

“Good-“I was cutoff.

“Don't you dare say goodbye. Goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. I'm only going a way for a little and I don't want you to ever forget me.”

“Don't worry I never will.” I chuckled lightly.

“See you soon” I said.

He took his bags and looked back at me. His eyes were filled with sorrow and I could tell he was going to hate being alone, but this opportunity would be crazy not to take. I watched him get into the plane. Once he reached the window he stuck his nose up against the window and made funny faces at me. I chuckled, I'm going to miss his humor. I smiled and waved him goodbye as I then quickly ran away with tears struggling to come out.

Niall's P.O.V-

I stared out the window, watching a broken Bay run away.

“Please buckle your seatbelts and turn off all electronic devices. We shall be arriving at our destination in a few hours.”

- A few hours later –

It was dark and silent; people were either reading, listening to music, or asleep. I on the other hand, couldn't do either. I have Bay and the X- Factor completion on my mind.

I looked outside to see there were storms ahead, I immediately wanted to get off the plane, it's not safe. The flight attendant announced, “Please buckle your seatbelts, we have a storm ahead so keep your seats pulled up.”

Lightning struck part of the plane and before I could think, we were dropping down into the ocean. The plane quickly started to sink, people were scrambling everywhere. Some tried to pull the door open, but failed. The pressure of the water kept the door tightly shut. As I took my last breath watching people die right in front of me, I thought about the first time I met Bay and all the things I should've told her.

- Flashback –

I watched the new neighbors move in the next house to mine. They moved boxes back and forth, unpacking and setting up their furniture. As I was watching, I saw a little girl that looked about my age in the window.

I walked up to the front door and lightly tapped it. I was patiently waiting until a little girl with beautiful brown eyes and chestnut brown hair open the door.

“Hi, my name's Niall. I live next door to you.”

“Hi, my name's Bay. Do you want to come in and play?”

I lightly laughed,” Play? You mean play with Barbies? Yeah no thanks.”

“Who says I play with Barbies?” She raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“I like you Bay.”

I then went in and time went by and our relationship grew stronger each time.

- Out of flashback –

“Goodbye Bay.”

My sight of the surface disappeared. I felt a burning sensation in my mouth, I gave in and let the water in.