New greetings

Thanks to anyone reading my story, please give me feedback. Love you all !

It was nearing 12 o'clock and I had been here in John's office sitting around for a few hours. Feeling bored, I decide to explore the building and get off the chair. I step out of the door and turn around to close it ,when I tumbled into someone. My heel trips against the carpet and my elbow pokes out hitting a hard stomach, making us both fall into the door.

"Ooof!"

I turned around to apologize, humiliation showing on my face when I see him rise from his position against the door. I freeze as I stare at him, he looks to be in his twenties and he was dressed in a black tux with a white tie. Man did he look good.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asks, making me come to my senses.

"What? Yeah-yeah I'm sorry I just totally rammed into you. Are you okay?" I ask, running a hand through my hair, nervously.

"Yeah- If I knew I would run into a beauty on my way to Johnnies' office, I would have fixed myself." He grins cockily, taking a few steps closer to me.

"Jonnies'?" I ask completely dismissing his comment about my 'beauty' and grinning madly. For some reason I just cannot imagine someone calling John- the egotistical, hard-headed, hotshot man, Jonnie.

"Well, Jonnie appears to be a bit of an ass and so, he would probably murder me if I went around calling him that, I just do it to tick him off," He says, smirking. "But enough about him, where have you been hiding? I definitely would not forget a face like yours." Man was this guy a charmer I think as I blush lightly, thinking about some excuse to tell him.

"Oh god Brian, what are you doing talking to Brittany? Don't you have work to do?" John demands, walking through the door putting his briefcase on the table. He them pulls at his tie, loosening it.

"Man, I was just getting my charm on. You have the worst timing ever!" Brian says loudly, making John wince at the volume of his voice. He then glares at him when Brian goes to sit in his desk chair.

"Shut up, Jackson, I have a headache and you are not helping," John tiredly responds, running a hand through his hair, yawning.

"Want me to get you some coffee? You look tired," I ask John, startling him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you; the meeting lasted longer than I expected it to," John apologizes as he walks closer to me, disregarding his jacket. "Did he bother you?" he asks me, looking over to Brian who sticks his tongue out.

"No, not at all," I say as John comes to stand right in front of me, making me look up at him.

"Let's go grab a cup of coffee and then I'll take you out to lunch," He says, placing his hand in the middle of my back.

"What the hell man? Are you embarrassed of me?" Brian whines. "You didn't even introduce me to her!"

"Brittany this is Brian, a pain in my ass, and Brian this is Brittany," John says.

"It is my pleasure to meet you Brittany," Brian says while coming closer to me and kissing my hand. "When you get tired of this old grump, you come and find me," He smirks, writing his number on my hand, glaring at John.

"Now I am going to leave, but I hope to see you soon," Brian says, leaving files for John on his desk and walking out the door.

"Well he is interesting." I say grinning to John who just grabs my hand, ridding Brian's number from my hand. Men.