Uneasy

Cindys POV:
As I talked with Sammy and his girlfriend Veva who was overly sweet and I was glad she was coming on tour with us. Veva and me laughed at an embarrassing story of how Sammy confused soap for chocolate, our laughter gets cut short by the tour manager "okay everyone listen up, you guys will introduce yourselves and then I will assign rooms" Veva goes first " Veva Rigby" I'm second "Cindy Fields" Jack is next "Jack Gilinsky" Johnson is next "Jack Johnson" Jacks girlfriend is next "Clarity Kessler" when I hear her name I unknowing flinch, Sammy is next "Sam Wilkinson" "Skate Maloley" and "Cameron Dallas" the tour manager stands in front of us "for you that don't know there is this floor and the second floor, each floor has one way windows so your able to see out but can't see in" he says as he pats the glass everyone including me takes a look at the glass his voice interrupts at me looking at Jack and clarity "okay now to room assignments, upstairs will be Clarity, Jack, Cindy and Johnson" Johnson jumps on Jacks back giving him a fist pump, while me and Veva give each other sad glances "okay everyone I think that clears up everything you guys should go unpack in your rooms" I make my way up stairs with the most uneasy feeling me in my stomach.
A/N: picture of Veva :)