The Dancing Sheep

I was head South, back to my wooden shack, when I remembered I had not fed the sheep their evening meal. I sprinted until I had to eat again. When I finally arrived, I cleared my inventory of the useless crap that filled it to it's brim. I retrieved the wheat and entered the door to my underground sheep farm when I saw it. My sheep had started to dance. I stared in bewilderment. They were switching in-between all of the colors of the rainbow. Thee was no music, no DJ, not even an dance floor! Just dancing on the bare stone. Some were doing the Tango. Others were tap dancing. A select few were even doing a classic ballroom dance. A pair of jeb_ sheep were doing to shuffle, which caused them to collide with the ballroom dancers. None of them minded. 'So much dancing.' I thought. Not even one paid attention to me. They just kept dancing to the silent tune. "This has not happened before, so, why now?" I wondered aloud. That is when I had realized, I had not fed the sheep that day. "Is that the reason they are jamming out before my very eyes?" It was the only answer I had come up with. I could not feed them now, for it was too late. I too, was feeling a bit peckish. Having no food on me, I was getting more and more famished by the second. I started to change. I was still in my skin, but, rainbow versions of it. I had fallen under the spell of hunger. There was no escape from here. The last thing I remembered was a purple sheep extending its hoof to a brown sheep, and starting a conga line with all of the other sheep. Then I was pulled completely under the enchantment.

First story! Woot! Hope you enjoyed. The moral of the story, do not forget to feed yourself or your sheep!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ANNNDDDDD..

Stay *AWESOME!*

-Mew