He nodded, climbing off of you. You pulled his shirt and jeans off, kissing down his chest and leaving hickeys. "Babe," he mumbled.

You kissed him through his boxers. "You're so fucking hard for me," you whispered sexily.

He groaned softly, holding onto your hips. You pulled his boxers down, taking him into your mouth. "Oh my god," he moaned softly.

You sucked him off as he held onto your hair. His head was thrown back from pleasure, your name escaping his lips in a breathless moan. You moved so that your legs were on either side of his chest as you deep throated him. "Babe," he groaned.

He held onto your ass, groaning. He saw an opportunity and started fingering you as you sucked him off. You gasped against him, pulling away. "Jay," you mumbled.

You moaned loudly as he continued. "Keep fucking going," Jay ordered.

You nodded, bringing your mouth back down and wrapping it around him. You continued as Jay fingered you faster, causing you to moan against him. "I'm so fucking close," Jay groaned.

You continued, feeling yourself starting to go weak. Jay came in your mouth, moaning loudly as you came over his fingers. You pulled away from him as he pulled out of you, both of you panting softly. "What the fuck, Jay," you laughed.

"I saw the opportunity and took it," he shrugged.

You rolled your eyes and cuddled into his chest, "You try everything, don't you?"

"Absolutely I do," he said. "I've got such a sexy submissive girlfriend," he smirked.

"Yeah yeah," you said. "Wait a second...did you just call me your girlfriend?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shit..." He mumbled. "I messed up. I'm really, really sorry, Lovely."

You just laughed and kissed him gently, "It's okay, rookie mistake," you winked.

"Oh thank god," he said, taking a sigh of relief before kissing your forehead.

"Alright, let's get up," you laughed.

"But that's effort," Jay groaned.

"I'll just be naked and alone..." You trailed off, standing up.

"Fine," he mumbled, getting out of bed.

You giggled, kissing his cheek and leading him to the living room. "What if someone walks in?" Jay chuckled.

"The door is locked," you shrugged, "Jay, Nathan walked in on you eating me out once. I don't think it could get worse."

He blushed slightly, "True, I guess."

You giggled and kissed him again. "I dig this view a lot, just so you know," he winked.

"I would imagine so," you laughed.

"Go do things," Jay said, "I want to see you."

You rolled your eyes at him before disappearing into the kitchen. He followed after you, watching you empty the dishwasher. "I love this so much," he said, slapping your ass.

"Jay!" You gasped.

He laughed at you, "Easy access."

You rolled your eyes, wiping down the counter. "I think you're sexy wiping that counter, babe," he smirked.

"Only because I'm naked," you rolled your eyes.

"It's not only because you're naked," Jay said. "But damn does it add to it."