Teacher's Pet?

A/N: Hellooooooooooooooooo! It's time for another chapter of "MY NEW FAMILY!" HALLELUJAH! Soooo I don't know if you caught on yet, but I put MANY symbols throughout the story and it's YOUR job to interpret them! And wARNING there will be some Japanese romaji that will be sang by the reader and I'm sO sorry if you've never watched Tokyo Ghoul oR if you don't know the tune oR how to say/sing/pronounce it TTUTT If you wish to watch it then gO WATCH THE FIRST SEASON OF TOKYO GHOUL FIRST BECAUSE THERE ARE SPOILERS AHEAD IT'S ON YOUTUBE, GO GO GO

[FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR TOKYO GHOUL AHEAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You screamed and threw your pillow down on the floor, "GODDAMNIT, MADO AND AMON! YOU FUCKING KILLED HINAMI'S MOM! RYOUKO DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!"

Curling up into a ball on the floor as if you were insane, you softly sang the opening of Tokyo Ghoul "Oshiete oshiete yo, sono shikumi wo..."

"Boku no naka ni," You quietly mumbled, "Dare ga iru no..."

As you were doing that, Phil was walking past your room.

"Uhh..." He dragged out, "Should I ask...?"

Calming down, you replied, "Yeah, no..."

He nodded and slowly went back on his route to his destination; his room.

You checked the time on the digital clock on your side table; 9:12 PM.

Rubbing your eyes, realizing that you slowly became extremely tired while watching Tokyo Ghoul, you (not so) quickly slipped under your duvet and fell into a deep slumber.

[END OF FILLER SCENE]

{Time Skip to first period brought to you by Phil's Jake the Dog sweater :D}

The sound of the graphite of your mechanical pencil being dragged across paper, merged with the other students' noises from doing that same action, except yours sounded more slow and relaxed.

You huffed and looked down at your paper. The paper held not many notes on it, while the other students' papers were filled, top to bottom, with all the information that they thought they needed to know.

Mr. Caine was teaching the class about the parts of the cell, from both animals and plants. Back in America, you had already learned this from an online tutoring programme, and in the 8th grade ((A/N: 7th grade in American years)) you had already learned what you assumed to be the 9th grade curriculum.

"Miss Lester?" Mr. Caine called out to you.

Hearing your last name be called, you looked up at your teacher, "Yes, sir?"

"Will you please read aloud question number 13 and give me an answer?"

You nodded and delivered the question, "What are the four major differences between the animal cell and the plant cell? Be specific."

The students whispered amongst themselves, saying things similar to, "That's such a difficult question! She'll never get it right!"

Well, you decided to prove them wrong, so you did as Mr. Caine told you and gave him an answer, "One; the vacuole of the plant cell is extremely larger and it's almost smack dab in the middle of the cell, two; the plant cell is rectangle shaped, three; the plant call has not only a cell membrane, but a cell wall as well, which the animal cell doesn't, and four; the plant cell has chlorophyll, which is a green pigment that performs photosynthesis to create food for the plant." ((A/N: I'm actually still surprised I still remember that whoops))

Everyone stared at you in awe, until a few seconds later when Mr. Caine broke the silence, "Why, thank you, Miss Lester! I knew I could count on you for an answer!"

Most of the students, which you knew tried their hardest to be at the top of the class, all glared daggers at you. You looked down at your desk sheepishly and slightly loosened up your tie as you heard your classmates talk to each other in hushed voices, saying things like, "Ugh, teacher's pet."

Your eyes widened, 'Am I really a teacher's pet?'

{Time skip to back in the flat at dinner time brought to you by Timmy the snake from PINOF 6}

Dan, Phil, and yourself were seated at the dinner table, eating some pasta that Dan had made (*cough* defrosted then heated up *cough*) in your usual spots; Phil next to you and Dan sitting across from him.

"So, how was school today?" Phil asked you.

You glanced at him, "Pretty... good... I guess..."

"Oh," Phil said, "Alright."

Dan gave him a "are u being srs rn" face and told him, "Phil, you don't ask people that! No one likes school!"

Phil just shrugged with a "haha I don't give any fucks" type of expression on his face.

You smiled a little at their childish ways. Sometimes, you even thought you were more mature than them, but you soon realized that you were just as immature as them.

The three of you finished dinner and you were the first one to stand up, "I'm going to watch the rest of the first season of Tokyo Ghoul now, then I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay!" Phil gave you a small grin.

"Alright then, so I guess... goodnight...?" Dan asked, more to himself than to anyone else in the room.

You nodded, "Goodnight," you said to them, and then said in a voice barely above a whisper, "Goodnight oto-san, onii-chan," and quickly left the room. ((A/N: oto-san means dad and onii-chan means big brother))

"Phil," Dan started, "Did she just call us dad and big brother in Japanese?"

"I think so," Phil answered, "But who's the dad and who's the brother?"

Dan, once again, gave him a look that said "are u being srs rn" and answered in a slightly irritated voice, "You idiot! You are legally her dad!"

"Oh," Phil realized.

"Yeah, 'oh.'"

{Scene change to your room (not a time skip) brought to you by THE GAME ((haHAHhahAH))}

After you called Dan and Phil "big brother" and "dad," you quickly went back to your room, shut the door, and locked it.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

'Did I just really do that?'

A/N: AAYYYEEE sO this was a short chapter (to me) and I really hope that chapter 6 will be longer (maybe about 2000+ words) aND IT WILL BE UPLOADED NEXT WEEK and yes I know how you guys hate waiting (I do too tbh) but that one week gives me enough time to write the chapter, reread it, edit it, fix any mistakes, and procrastinate so I hope you understand, reader-chan!

bYE