Tickles and Kisses.

Scott smirked at a very nervous Mitch and raised his hand. Mitch was sweating and was planning to do a runner. Secretly Mitch loved it when Scott tickled him cuz it meant he was getting attention. Mitch finally ends up running around the apartment, Scott following close behind... Very close behind.

Mitch's POV

I knew I had it coming, I always do when Scott has some kind of caffeine drink inside of him. I ran around the apartment for about a good 10 minutes until I was stopped by a dead end. I turned around to see Scott with a massive grin on his face. I looked nervous but inside I was smiling so much.

Scott eventually grabbed me and held me with one hand whilst tickling me with the other. I wriggled around like a little worm and asked him to stop but secretly I didn't want him to. In fact I really didn't mind now that he has to move out. Whatever we do and long as we're together is perfect.

Scott's POV

I listen to the amazing sound coming out of Mitch's mouth which was his laughter. He was so cute when he laughed, that's why I tickled him all the time.

I pin him down on to the ground and stop tickling him. I stare at Mitch who was still in hysterics.

Once he stops laughing he opens his eyes and shows me the gorgeous browness of them that were filled with tears from laughing too hard. I felt like then I had to kiss him.

Before I leaned down I felt his hand cup my cheek. I grab his hand and interlock it with mine. He gave me the classic cute Mitch smile that I always loved to stare at. His dimples were popping out and it was so cute. He was so cute. Before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss him.

I connected my lips with his and was scared of what his reaction would be. Surprisingly, he kissed me back... WAIT! HE KISSED ME BACK?! I had butterflies swarming around my stomach.

This was perfect. He was perfect.

I felt him smile as we pulled away from the kiss. "So... You still wanna move out?" He questioned with a grin. "No, I dont. I wanna spend my life with someone I do actually love... And that's you Mitch." His reaction was wide eyes and a shocked face. Did I take it too far that time?

Mitch's POV

O...M...G! Scott just said he loves me and I can't believe it! He feels the same way! I could not have been happier at this point. My reaction however said otherwise. He looked upset. He probably didn't think I loved him back... But I did.

I gave him my special Mitch smile and said "I love you too Scott." His reaction to my words could not have been happier. We smile and kiss once more before Scott pulled away. "Excuse me for a second, I have somewhere I need to go." He gave me a wink and a smile and pulled me off of the ground. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left. I melted on to the couch and sighed with the biggest grin on my face than I've ever had before.

Everything was perfect.