Chapter 1

Your POV
6 Months before meeting Yato
*bell rings*
"Yes!" I think to myself. Finally schools over. I go to my locker and make sure I grab everything. Next I start to walk to the market. I live alone so I'm pretty good at cooking. I chose rice, meat , and vegetables. Average I know. I check out and start to walk home. I cook my dinner and put it in the fridge. Next I get my bags and do some homework. It's around 4 so I have 2 hours until work. You sigh. I wish my life were a bit more exciting you think. You don't have many friends because the boys only fawn over me. I guess I don't like them I mean I have fake friends but I'm pretty much alone. I arrive at work and get into my dress. It's a maid cafe but it pays well. I start serving people. I get a couple remarks about my number and how pretty I am etc. Finally it's about 10 and it's Friday. Payday. I get around $150 dollars a week. Then on the weekends I work at the supermarket. Which gets me another 150 dollars a month. I'm dependent on myself. I got my paycheck,changed, then left to go home. I got a strange feeling hat I was being watched, maybe even followed. I didn't think about it I wanted to go home. Then a hand took me by surprise.
Third Person POV
Hanata was taken by a mysterious man, called the Eye Catcher, he was an insane man known for taking women and killing or causing serious injuries to the girls. Hanata woke up and she saw eyes. Eyes in jars, everywhere. She was in a cell too. Her arms were above her chained up. She had tape over her mouth. Then Eye Catcher came in "Ah a beauty. Your eyes will go well with my collection." Her smirked evilly "You won't even need to go to sleep." He then took a wooden spoon and clawed your eyes out. In the process you passed out.
Your POV
I woke up and there was a lot of pain in my eyes. I didn't want to open my eyes. The strange man walked in. "Ah lass your awake. Here are some pain killers" He then fed you the pain killers. I'm glad you cooperated so selflessly." You opened your eye lids.
(A/n)
WRITER WHY IS THIS STORY SO GRIMM?!
Because kawaiipotatos103 wanted it like this.
WHY DO YOU WANT THIS KAWAIIPOTATOS103?! WHY?!
You couldn't see it was black. You had no eyes. He let you go. "Have fun" you were let free he even helped you out. You started to walk then collapsed the pain got worse.
Well that was Grimm. No kidding Narrator. I don't think this is what she wanted. It'll be good in the end it's Grimm now it'll get better. If you say so.