Manik: "Nandini, Nidhi is fine." She looks at him immediately and stands up. Nandini finds solace in Manik's arms. Manik too reciprocates and hugs her tightly, comforting and consoling her.

Nandini: "Manik, thank you so much. You saved my life. Agar tum help nahi karte toh pata nahi kya hota."

Manik: "Nandini, you don't have to thank me. We share the same blood group so I could help. I don't know why but in this one week, I found a lot of similarities between us, the kids and me I mean." Nandini breaks the hug and smiles and Manik smiles too.

Nandini: "Probably a coincidence." Manik nods. Alya and Dhruv come.

Cabir: "Nandini, yeh lo. Coffee. Aur Manik, for you too." He gives them two cups of coffee. Cabir has mixed a sleeping pill in Nandini's coffee so that she can sleep peacefully. Nandini drinks it.

Manik: "Okay guys. You go have dinner."

Dhruv: "Manik, we had our dinner. Are you hungry?"

Manik: "Arre.. Nahi. I'm fine." Nandini falls back into her chair and closes her eyes.

Cabir: "Guys, I think Nandini needs rest. Manik, take her home na?" Manik glares at him and everyone else chuckles.

Cabir: "Arre... Mera voh matlab nahi tha." He says smiling.

Manik: "Kaminey, drama bandh kar. I'm serious. So I'm taking her to my place guys, but are you people sure you'll manage?" Alya and Dhruv argue with Manik and they win.

Manik: "Okay, but if you guys need anything, please call us." They agree. Manik takes Nandini to the Malhotra Mansion. Manik enters with Nandini's luggage followed by a crying and drunk Nandini.

Nandini: "Manik..." She says, in a slow and deep voice. She is intoxicated. She drops down on the couch.

Manik: "Nandini, are you fine?" He comes close to her.

Nandini: "Manik, I'm not fine. This place is spinning."

Manik: "Relax. You'll be fine." He stands next to her.

Nandini: "Manik, kiss me." She says, standing up.

Manik: "WHAT?"

Nandini: "Haan... Tumhe kiss karna nahi aata??" She holds him by his collar. "Koi baat nahi, mein sikhathi hun." She pulls him to a wall and pins him against it. She goes close to his lips. Manik comes back to his senses and pushes her away.

Manik: "Nandini, control yourself. Hua kya hai tumhe? Aise kyun behave kar rahi ho?"

Nandini: "Manik, tum na... Bohot boring ho. Like seriously. I don't know what spell you cast over me that I'm so deeply in love with you. Tum na, humesha se aise hi the?? I mean, in these 10 years koi bhi change nahi?" Manik raises his eyebrows, confused.

Manik: "Nahi toh... Okay come. You aren't even able to stand properly. I'll take you upstairs."

Nandini: "Okay chalo." She stretches her arms in front of him, asking him to carry her. He smiles at her cute gestures and carries her in bridal style to his room. He puts her down and she takes her handbag. "Manik, mein bohot badal chuki hun na? You don't love this Nandini Murthy na Manik?"

Manik: "Love?"

Nandini: "Manik, tumhe pata hai, jitna strong mein dikhti hun na, utni hun nahi. I mean, in these 10 years na, I've changed a lot. But I'm still the same Nandini Murthy you loved, Manik. My heart is still the same." Manik's eyes tear up.

Manik: "Nandini, never say that I loved you. Nandini, I still love you and my love for you has made me hate myself so much." She speaks something irrelevant.

Nandini: "I know Manik, I look different now. My profession is different but I'm still the same. My heart still craves for you, Manik. You know, you gave me 2 beautiful gems that I can cherish for a lifetime. They remind me of you so much."

Manik: "Huh?"

Nandini: "Haan... But look, I'm such a bad parent. I don't even care about our kids. You are a better parent than me Manik."

Manik: "Nandini, tum kehna kya chahti ho?"

Nandini: "Manik, as a single parent, I couldn't give our children all the happiness in the world."

Manik: "Whose children?"

Nandini: "Ours."

Manik: "Ours matlab?"

Nandini: "Naman and Nidhi."

Manik: "Nandini, have you lost it? Naman and Nidhi are Aryamann's ex-girlfriend's children. Tumhe ho kya gaya hai?"

Nandini: "Nahi Manik. You remember that Valentine's Day? The day we slept together? Yeah, so after our breakup, I got pregnant with your kids."

Manik: "WHAT? Where are our kids then? Naman and Nidhi?" Nandini nods. "But how? We used protection, Nandini."