Chapter 2

Leo's POV
I know, I know, it's a great idea. It's hard to think of something that great. We all sat in a circle, me, then Silena, then Jason, then Piper, then Percy, then Annabeth, then Travis Stoll, then Hazel, then back to me.
"I'll go first." Percy said. "Leo, truth or dare."
"Truth." I said. I was ready to admit anything.
"Ok. Who would you date, in this room." Percy said, smiling.
I felt my cheeks turn deep red as I felt all eyes on me. 'Crud. Why'd I have to make these rules?' I thought as I quickly turned to Silena and kissed her cheek. "Alright. Silena. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." She said confidently.
"Who here have you kissed?" I asked.
"Um, Percy, Jason, and I was dared to kiss Travis." She said.
I was actually surprised. So were Piper and Annabeth.

Third Person POV

Silena smiled. "Piper. Truth or Dare."
"Dare." Piper said, stretching.
"Ok. Go flash the neighborhood." Silena said. Everyone was shocked. Piper kissed Jason. Silena smiled as Piper started talking.
"Alright. I see how we're doing this." She said and looked at Percy.
"Truth." He said, getting a little nervous.
"Is Annabeth the most attractive person here?" She said, smirking. Percy looked around and kissed Annabeth.
"Travis. Truth or Dare?" Percy asked.
"Uh, Truth?" He said.
"Ok. Did you think when Silena kissed you, it was for real?" As soon as Percy finished the sentence, Travis kissed Hazel.
"Ok." Travis said, now faintly blushing. "Annabeth."
"Dare." Annabeth said, looking around.
"Go kiss Leo." He said. Annabeth stood up, walked over to Leo, and kissed him. Leo looked stunned, as he fell back.
"Hazel." Annabeth said, looking at her.
"Truth." Hazel said.
"Wait!" Leo said. "Too many people are chickening out. Now if you pass, you have to take off an article of clothing."
Annabeth smiled. "Are you as innocent as you make people believe?"
"No." Hazel said quietly, very embarrassed. "Jason. Truth or-"
"Truth." He said quickly, without any worry.
"Have you done it with Piper?" She asked. Everyone went silent. Leo dropped his bag of chips. Jason and Piper blushed as Jason took off his shirt.
"Percy. Truth or Dare?" Jason asked, now over the shock.
"Dare." Percy said, smiling. "I'll do anything."
Jason smiled, standing up and walking to the kitchen and grabbed a soda. "Grab Annabeth's tits for three turns." He said, drinking a soda.
Percy quickly took off his shirt and looked at the people there. "Piper. Truth or Dare."
"Truth." She said, taking a sip of Jason's soda.
"Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about someone other than Jason?" Percy asked.
Piper blushed and took off her shirt, revealing her light green bra. Leo blushed a bright red. Then Piper had a brilliant idea. "Selena. Truth or Dare."
"Truth. I'm not an idiot to do a stupid Dare." Selena said boldly.
"Ok. Who here has the biggest dick?" Piper asked.
"Well, obviously it's..." She said as her voice trailed off, getting glares from everyone. She stopped talking and took off her shirt, showing off her bright pink bra. "I'm not embarrassed of this." She said. "Travis, Truth or Dare."
"Truth." Travis said, looking at her.
"Were you peeking at the girls while they showered at Camp Half-Blood?" Silena asked.
"Yes." Travis said, smirking at her. Annabeth walked over to him an punched him in the arm. "Ow!"
"That's what you get." Hazel muttered.
"Ok. Percy. Truth or Dare?" Travis asked.
"Tru- Dare." Percy said suddenly.
"Ok. For the next 4 turns, keep your hand down Annabeth's pants." Travis said, laughing a little. Percy shrugged and stuck his hand down Annabeth's pants.
"Leo, Truth or Dare." Percy asked him.
"Dare." Leo said.
"Make out with Hazel." Percy said as Hazel blushed.
"Sorry Hazel." Leo said and started kissing her. Hazel stayed in shock for a little longer, but to everyone's surprise, she started kissing back. After a while, they stopped and Leo smiled.
"Piper." Leo simply said.
"Dare." She said.
"Go give Jason a handjob." Leo said. Piper simply shrugged and stuck her hand down Jason's pants and started to give him a handjob.

Jason POV

Ok, I did not expect this to happen. But not complaining. In my opinion, Piper was always the best at handjobs. After she was done, she looked at Leo. "Can we dare more than one person?" She asked.
"Sure." Leo said.
"Great. I dare all if you, except Jason, to go skinny dip in Percy's pool." Piper said, mic to my surprise.
Leo laughed. "Ha! Percy doesn't have a pool. Right?" He asked, getting nervous. Percy sadly shook his head. Leo groaned as they all went outside to Percy's pool. As soon as they closed the door, Piper sat on my lap, facing me.
"Hey there." She said and pushed me onto my back.
"Piper?!?" I said in disbelief as she took of my underwear, revealing my hard, 8 inch cock. She smiled at the sight of it and slowly started to suck me off. I let out a loud moan as she started going faster. I couldn't believe it. She was sucking my entire dick, getting faster and faster. I moaned again and started to cum. She sucked it up and stuck my dick as deep as she could down her throat. I watched in amazement as I cummed and she drank all of it.
"That was more than usual." She said and slid up my underwear, just in time to have everyone come in. They looked different then before, but I didn't think about it.