Chapter Four: A Halloween Dance

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The boy blushed shyly, and she frowned. "Am I bothering you? Your face is red."

"Oh, no, not at all. I'm Jun Kataka, by the way. Um, so, have you heard about the Halloween dance coming up?"

"Hey, Jun. Yeah, I've heard of the dance. The Hosts are making me play at it. Are you going?"

His head snapped up. "Um, I guess. Well, um, I hope this doesn't sound too perverted or sudden or anything, but, um---"

Akane nodded expectantly. "Yeah?"

"Um, well, uh." Jun clenched his fists before blurting out. "Would you like to go to the dance with me?"

Akane blinked, and he blushed even further. "Um, well, that was stupid of me. You're going anyway, since you'll be playing there." Jun got ready to leave.

"Wait, Jun." Akane called. He whirled around, and she smiled at him. "Sure, I'll go with you. It's sounds like fun."

His face lit up. "Really? You'd go with me?"

Akane winked. "Sure, why not?"

"Thanks!" He breathed, before turning and dashing away.

Akane watched him leave. He was such a nice guy.

"So, you're going with that sucker, huh?" A familiar voice sneered. She groaned.

"What do you want, Yui?" She demanded.

He tossed a lock of red hair out of his eyes. "Well, seeing as you're already going with someone, then I guess I came for no reason. How about this: you dump Mr. Loser and go with me instead, hmm?"

Akane rolled her eyes. "Dream on, you egotistic jackass."

Yui smirked. "That's not very nice. You see, even though they say it's Tamaki Suoh, I'm the one with the real looks and charm around here. But since you won't come, then I'll just have to settle with stealing your first kiss instead, okay?"

"No way!"

"Too bad." Yui pounced, pinning her arms to her sides. He leaned forward, his face inches from hers. "Pucker up!"

Akane snarled and spat in his face. He gritted his teeth.

"Let me go!" Akane demanded.

"Not until you give me a kiss."

"In that case, here's a little present, just for you." Akane snapped. She drew her knee back as far as it would go, then kneed Yui right where it hurts to get kneed. His grip loosened, and she wriggled free before slapping him across the face and racing away as fast as she could, back into the building, up the stairs, and into the music room.

Akane slammed the door behind her, breathing heavily. Tamaki, Kyoya, Haruhi, Mori, Honey, and the twins came running at the sound.

Kyoya caught sight of her and blinked. "Hello again, Akane. I thought you already left for home."

Akane scowled. "Well, I'd already be home if it weren't for the red head violin-playing pervert."

The twins cocked their heads. "You mean Yui? Did you throw him off the tower?"

"No. I wish I did. That stupid--------" Akane drifted off, muttering curses in English under her breath.

"Umm, can you speak Japanese, please?" Tamaki asked. "What happened?"

Akane switched back to Japanese. "If you must know, the pervert tried to force a kiss on me after I said I wouldn't go with him to the Halloween dance."