His Night

After throwing you out of his way Sombra said in a cold tone "Listen hear mare , I am a king and shall be treated as such." Leaving your home Sombra was half way to the gate when he heard you "I'm such an idiot." Looking over his shoulder to your home and raised a brow. Shaking his head and sighing Sombra casted a spell to keep an eye on you for when he needed your assistance. With the spell now in place he left and started down the street. "Now for a rematch with those despicable mares and the little dragon...Now how do I get back to the Crystal Empire?" Sombra said stopping. Looking around he only saw small shops and houses. Getting annoyed with the fact that he couldn't find his way threw this small town. Walking for a couple more minutes Sombra came what looked to be the town hall. Using his magic to unlock the door "Its pitch black in here." He stated walking in and closing the door behind him Sombra summoned glow crystals. Looking around the room there were documents and pictures around the room in cases and on the walls. "This should do." Sombra said coming to one of the documents. Reading threw the contents of it, Sombra notest several things. Moving to another document and finding the several hints again. Reading a brow Sombra kept looking threw the documents and finding the same things. Now moving to the oldest pictures there was in the room, the corners of Sombra's mouth twitched upward. "So in my absence much has changed and little Luna wasn't present as well." Hearing the sound of hooves coming to the door. Looking over Sombra dispatched the glow crystals and hid in the shadows. A security guard opened the door and looked displeased "Man, he left the door open? The mayor is loosing his mind." The guard said walking in and taking a look around. "Well doesn't look like anythings outa place. Geez its so dark in here. Ga! Oh shi-!" The guard had fell over one of the displays and landed in front of Sombra. Having only seconds befor the guard got his head straight from the fall Sombra jumped over the guard and up the steps to the second floor. "Ow...Okay that never happened and I better leave befor I run into anything else." The guard said get up and fixing the display. As he left the guard locked the door after him. "That guard should be fired for being an idiot." Sombra said moving away from the wall he was using to hide. Going do the hall he was in he was looking at the pictures of old mayors and the counsle ponies two ponys stuck out. Eyeing both Sombra notest that you looked like both of them. "Hhhmmm what was that mares name again? Was it (N) or was it solar star? Sombra asked taping his chin. "No no (N) sound better for her." Looking back at the two ponie one of them had the same eye color as you. Moving along he came to a picture of the two ponies and you. Remembering back to your home "Didn't (N) have this picture? If so these two must be her parents." Sombra said walking down the hall. "And if they are, they did a damn good job on making a cute mare like her." Suddenly stopping at what he had just said Sombra shook his head. Walking some more Sombra came to a picture of the counsle ponies and Princess Celestia. "So I was right little Luna wasn't present." Sombra said opening a door. Looking inside the room was an empty office. Looking at a clock in the hallway it was 2:45 in the morning. "I should rest for not." Sombra said walking in to the room. Using a spell on the door to make it look like a wall with a picture of the counsle. Looking back to the empty room Sombra had a blank expression. "This is a very plain room, but I'll make better." He said using his magic to make a large crystal bed. Smiling to himself Sombra got onto the bed. Relaxing Sombra took off his armor and crown. Laying down he chuckled " This would be the first restful night in a thousand years. " laying head head down on his hoove, he began to run threw the memory's past. Closing his eyes to the good that had come in his life, and to now of meeting a little mare that didn't mean to redirect him.