Paranormal Activity 3

The new chapter is here,hope you'll like it.

Chapter 3.

~Rose~

I haven't spoken to Rosie for three days...should I text her? I don't know.

~After 10 minutes of thinking~

Rose:"Hi, what's up? It's Rose from the party."

Rosie:"Hi Rose. I'm watching a movie right now."

Rose:" That's great. I want to ask you something.."

Rosie:" What?"

Rose:" How about you and me, Friday at 7, movie?"

Rosie:" That sounds great, see you on Friday!"

Rose:" See you,bye."

~Friday~

~Rose~

I can't wait to see Rosie...I picked on purpose a horror movie. It's 6 pm so I have to hurry because I'm not ready yet. At 6:30 I texted Rosie:

"I pick you up in 10 minutes just text me the address"

The movie was awesome, Rosie actually acted like she was scared and guess what happened next? Me and Rosie holded haaaands. That was so sweet. After the movie we went at a restaurant, we ate dinner. "Excuse me for a second my lady" I said to her.

I left the restaurant for a few minutes and then I went back with something at my back.

~Rosie~

I have no idea why Rose left. Maybe she isn't coming back. Oh there she is, wait a second what's that...It's a rose.

"For you, my lady" She said to me.

"Thank you sweety, you're so cute, but what's that for?"

"For the most beautiful girl in the entire world"

"You're so sweet, thank you again"

We left the restaurant at about 22:30. Rose drove me home but I didn't let her go before I gaved her a longer kiss on the cheek and said :" Sweet dreams , thanks for this beautiful day"

"Good night my lady."

~Rosie~

This day could not be better. I stayed in bed for about 2 hours and just thinking of Rose and that amazing day. But was this a date? My question is...does she likes me? Because I like her, she is so sweet. It's almost 1 o'clock...I need to sleep,I'm so tired. Before that I text to Rose.

"Good night!" 

But no response...