The Kiss

Chapter 4

~Rosie~

What's that? That's Rose...singing. This is a Tik Tok parody. I laughed so hard. I have a YouTube channel too we could do a collab video sometimes. I need to text her.

Me:"Hi Rose, how are you?"

Rose:" Hi there, I just uploaded a YT video, I'm so sick. I drank too much gin last night. Haha"

Me:" hahaha. I just saw your YT channel. Can I bring you something?"

Rose:" You miss me already and you don't know how to say it?"

Me:" Yes Rose, this is exactly what I want to say, so , text me your address I'll be there in 30 minutes"

So, I thought to bring Rose breakfast and some coffee, she texted me her address. I stopped to buy something to eat and then I stopped at Starbucks , the last stop was at Rose's house. I knocked on the door...I waited and waited for about 5 minutes. I was thinking that probably it's the wrong address but then someone opened the door, yes, it was Rose. She was almost asleep but then we drank our coffee, we ate breakfast and everything was better. We stayed all day at her house, we talked about our past, I found out great things about her. We were sitting on the sofa, she came closer to me, I looked her in the eyes, amazing eyes. She closed her eyes and came closer to me, I closed my eyes and we kissed. It was the most beautiful kiss I've ever had.

Rose said to me "Sorry...I .." I kissed her and said "You don't have to say sorry". After a while we went together out for a walk.

"Rosie, can I ask you something?" she said to me. "Sure you can"

"Would you spend the night at my place?" She was so cute when she asked me, I couldn't say no. "Yes" I said and gave her a kiss.

We went back to her place and we ordered some food. She gave me some pajamas and we started to eat and turned on a movie. Her arm was around me, after one hour she fall asleep, I turned off the computer and I went back to bed. She woke up and gave me a kiss on my forehead and she said "Good night my Lady". We cuddled and I said "Good night my beautiful" and I kissed her lips and we both fall asleep.