Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us

Start from the beginning

"Where there's love, there's always hate... Where there's a meeting there's always a parting. Ero-sannin told me that before. I'm sure, the Hokage old man and Ero-sannin didn't want you to be sad! Believe it!" Naruto said, grinning.

Senna hugged Naruto and cried, cried to her heart content.

Naruto rubbed her back occasionally and whispered that he's there for her...

Sora quietly back away and walk out of the place.

Not everyone notice, Only Kakashi and Tsunade did.

After awhile, Senna's breathing calmed down, signaling she's asleep.

Naruto gave a thumbs up.

"Thats good, since I knew she'll be like this..." Tsunade said.

"Yeah, she's fine now..." Sakura said with a smile.

"Wait, where's Sora?" Naruto ask, still holding Senna in his arms.

Tsunade glance at Kakashi, and Kakashi nod.

"I'll go find him, Naruto, Sakura, take care of Senna will you?" Kakashi said.

The two nod.

"I'll be at the Hokage Office, tell me if something happened" Tsunade said as she went off with Shizune.

Kakashi too went in search of Sora.

It wasn't hard to find Sora, the only place he actually knew well is the training ground...

And surely enough, Sora's seating down, leaning by the tree, looking at this one necklace... The similar necklace that Senna had with her other than the uchiha crest necklace.

Kakashi approached him and lean by the same tree.

"Nee-san... Have this many people that loved her..." Sora said.

Kakashi glance down at her.

"During the 2 years I've been with her... She always lean on me, While I always lean on her. We depend on each other so much... I really love her, she's the only family I have... the only person who gave me kindness and love..." Sora said.

But then he suddenly punched the ground.

"But I'm such a horrible person!!" He said, clenching his fist.

"I should be grateful to Nee-san, to all of you, yet since I came here...It just felt strange, I can see it, Nee-san, she's so happy when she came back, meeting Naruto-san, Sakura-san... but for me, its strange, I felt...lonely...I felt jealous when she payed attention to other people... I'm so selfish..." Sora said, frustrated.

'Sora's just like Senna...before...' Kakashi thought.

"I...I dont even know what to do, when she's in that state... I cant make her feel better, I cant say that its okay either! Naruto-san, I admire him, he can make her smile just with a few words..." Sora said.

"You know, I'm sure Senna told you, She doesn't show much emotions before, yet she feels it. When she came to the village, she start opening up. The third Hokage told this to me once, Senna is just a child, even if she acts much more mature then her own age, she still needs attention" Kakashi said.

Sora look up at him.

"That Senna reminds me of you right now... There's nothing wrong feeling jealous, lonely, sad. And there's nothing selfish about wanting only her attention to you. But keep this in mind, Senna needs you, to her, you're someone important, just as important as Jiraiya-sama and Itachi... When she's down, always be by her side..." Kakashi said.

Sora look down, watching the grass sway by the wind.

"To Senna, Naruto is her first friend, her second big brother. The third Hokage was the first person she open up to, her Grandfather figure. Itachi was a brother figure to her too. Sakura is her first friend of the same gender. Jiraiya-sama, I suppose is a father figure to her. Me? Well, I thought she look at me as just a friend or at least a father figure, but it seems she told me I'm more like a brother than a father" Kakashi chuckled.

Sora smiled slightly.

"Sasuke was the first person who showed her the meaning of love. Her first lover. And now, in addition to her family, you, her younger brother, that she wished she could protect always..." Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-san, thanks... for comforting me" Sora said.

"Its no problem, I wouldn't want my student to cry more, if she find that you're not by her side" Kakashi said, giving his famous closed eye smile.

Sora nod, smiling as well.

"I suppose I should go back then" Sora said.

"Yeah, Sakura and Naruto's with her, watching over her" Kakashi said.

"Got it, thanks, Kakashi-san" Sora said then teleporting away.

"Your Welcome" Kakashi said, talking out his book and begin walking back home.

*************************

Thats it for the chapter!!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!!! ^^