6-THIS IS MY LAST LETTER FOR YOU

To those who haven't moved on yet... This is perfect for you.. Enjoy! and oh! please share your stories...I'll honor it... if you don't like to be mentioned just send anonymously. i'll understand you. 

This is the last, I swear. Not that you've read any of the letters I've made in the past. In the past messages, I was conveying that I'm thankful for the memories, that I want you back, that I somehow regret meeting you then loving you. This is different. This is me saying I am fine. After all the tears and screams, I am finally fine! I am fine in the sense that I don't cry anymore when I come across our old conversations, pictures, messages, and promises. My heart does not pour out love anymore when I hear your name mentioned by someone, it does not reek of hate either. It's like you're a distant memory of a past life. Occasional flashbacks do not sting anymore; they actually seem more poetic and beautiful day by day. They remind me of the good and bad times we've had and the fact that no one stays with you forever. But when someone stays long enough, the world somehow seems better.

You probably won't read this, but if in case you do since I've made this last letter public, I hope that whatever you're feeling right now, whatever memory of us you're reminiscing or thinking of, I hope you don't tell me any of that. Please don't feel obliged to respond or apologize once again. Don't, just don't. Even though there are still many questions left unanswered, don't. Because I am fine now. And I understand that this is how things should be. This is the story of us. We met through that one event in our school. And we ended because of another event, your graduation. This is how it should be, this is our ending.

This is my last letter for you.

-Anonymous