-at the beach/boardwalk-

"Ah shit man." I say as we had all parked and met up.

"What?" Sage asks.

"We forgot to put our bathing suits on before this." I say.

"Oh, I didn't even realize."

"We can go change, maybe get a new bikini as well?" She says.

"Yeah OK, I only have 3." Where we live its always sun, we have like 1 month of rain.

"OK, well come with you to help you decide." Luke says.

We nod and grab our suits, heading to the bathing suit shop on the boardwalk.

"Hi welcome to bathing beach, what would you guys be looking for?" Thjs comes up to us, staring down luke, I look towards him to see in discomfort.

"We're btoh here with our boyfriends looking for a new bikini." I say, wrapping my arm around Luke's waist.

She nods bitterly and leads us to the section.

"This is our section, there all labeled by size, our sizes go from extra small to 6xl." She says.

"If you need any help with the sizes and getting a custom fit, talk to beth." She says.

Me and sage walk around grabbing a fee bikinis and soon trying them on.

I tried on a red string bikini and sage tried on a green sgring bikini.

"No. Not enough boob coverage, those strings aren't gonna hold you guys." Ashton says.

"Your such a girl ashton." Sage says.

We go back in, both trying on about two more before we get to the one we really liked. Mine bad fringe hanging down the cleavage like area and was rainbow with halter straps, and sages was a strapless blue bandeau that had a v right in the middle of her boobs, showing off the perfect amount of cleavage.

"I'm not gonna change into my old bikini, I'm just gonna change into this one when we pay for it." I say, sage nodding in reply.

We quickly pay and get dressed, me only wearing a grey hoodie zipped mid way, and sage doing the same with a light aqua hoodie.

"Hey boys, were gonna play volleyball, what are you gonna do?" I ask.

"We're just gonna walk around and get some new shirts or something." Ash says.

We split our ways, me and sage heading to a game.

"Hey, can we join?" I ask. There wasn't mang people watching, and their were three guys in each side.

"Sure, you wanna be on the same team or different?" One asks.

"Same." And one boy heads to the other side.

We begin playing, both of us still being in our hoodies, but soon that changes.

"How the hell are you guys not dying in the sweatshirts?" One of the boys asks.

We both shrug, taking them off, slowly just to be agonizing, I look around too see a few of the boys with their mouths dropped.

"I thought we were here for volleyball?" I snap.

"You probably get told this alot, but you guys have killer bodies." One of the guys says.

As we're playing I can hear some of the people watching talking about us.
I can overhear a little bit, ive caught "the one with fringe is hot" "dude have you seen the one in blue?" People are hilarious.

"We might wanna catch with the guys, are you done?" Sages comes and asks me.

"Yeah, you want a number from some guy who thinks your really hot?" I ask.

"Fuck yeah man."

"Go to the guy in black shorts, flirt him up and you'll get it in no time." I say.

We walk over and sit down next to the guys.

"Hey, I'm Veronica, this is sage." I introduce us.

"Hey lovely ladies. I'm Matt and this is Tyler." The one next to me says.

Me and sage start talking to the guys and eventually they give in.

"Your just such an interesting person, may I have you number?" Matt asks me.

"Of course." I say winking, looming over to sage, and nodding.

"Hey, maybe you wanna hang out some time, maybe tonight?" Sage asks, running her hand alond his thigh, each time getting closer and closer his groin.

"If they hang out maybe we can get away from them as well? Come back down here?" I ask, placing my hand dangerously close to his groin, I smirk as I see his breathe get caught.

"Sounds lovely."

"We have to get going, see you guys tonight." I say, kissing his cheek.

"Dude we got their numbers! And we're going out tonight!" We hear them cheer.

We keep walking until we get stopped.

"Wait! Sage, Veronica!" I hear Tyler yell.

We turn to see them holding our jackets.

"Oh my god thank you so much guys!" Sage says, reaching up to kiss Tyler on the corner of the mouth.

"You guys are life savers. Thank you!" I say to Matt, doing the same as sage.

"How would you react if I kissed you right now?" I hear tyker ask sage.

"I don't know why don't you figure out." She says smiling.

I laugh and look towards Matt to see him leaning in, we kiss and he starts deepening this kiss by turning his head. I swipe my tongue across his lio as he opens him mouth for access.

We stop before things get to heated.

"Fuck, j just met you and were already making out." He says blushing.

"At least we let you guys, usually they aren't as nice and don't ask to kiss us." Sage says laughing.

"But we do have to go, see you guys later." I say.

------------------------------------