Chap.4

Sky's pov.

"Oh come on, you'll have fun! So turn that frown upside down!"

My stare at Hayden's intensifies and I frown at his excitement, shrinking more into myself. "I hate being in a crowd!"

The sweaty bodies and groping wild humans tended to make me uncomfortable.

Not to mention, nine times out of ten they were all taller then me. Hayden pokes my nose and I let out a deep sigh.

"Well you'll like this club. I'll take you to the VIP section."

I brush my fingers through my hair, noticing that it's time for a haircut.

I hate when my hair gets out of control, especially when people compare me to these young teenage pop stars. It made me feel as if I'd never turned twenty-one.

Shrugging on my jacket, I deem myself ready after taking a look in the mirror.  "Are you sure you want to wear that?" I glance down at my tan chinos, white silk shirt, and white toms, puckering up my lips.

"What's wrong with my outfit? I want to be comfortable, and not stand out as much."

Hayden smirks and cocks his hip to the side with a shrug. "Boy they will be after you like a lion after its prey." I cock my head to the side in confusion.

"Why, I'm dressed normally?" Laughing Hayden looks down at his leather attire. "No I'm dressed normally, well for this particular club that it; but your outfit makes you look innocent, kind of like a little virgin."

I snatch my wallet off of the counter as my face light up several shades of red. "T-that's because I am."

Hayden follows me to my car looking gob smacked. The white BMW a  graduation gift  from my 'parents'.

"No way! I thought you lost your V card to that guy, what's it face–Tony!" It takes him awhile to guess his name, and get it wrong.

Rolling my eyes I slide into the divers side.

"Tyler and no, we just weren't capatible. Besides, the same night he tried to have sex with me." Hayden slams his door shut with a scoff.

"I told you he was a douche!" I pull out of the drive way with a shrug.

"Yeah well I learned the hard way, I don't know why I always attract meat heads." He taps his fingers on the dash board humming an unknown tune quietly.

"Well you're very innocent and gorgeous. Your blondish white hair, is to kill for! I tried to get that color out of a box and had to bleach my hair five times! And let's not forget your big green eyes."

A pink hue covers my cheek and I lick my lips.

"Oh yeah and you have cupet bow lips. They're like really red, and that compliments the baby face; which doesn't help either."

I turn into the down town area maneuvering around the parked car inside of the streets.

"I don't look like a baby, and my lips are red because I bite them a lot so ha!"

"So nothing." He grumbles under his breath while pointing ahead of us.

"Take a left right here. Yeah and pull into that spot." Pulling into the spot beside a viper, I pout and fold my arms.

"I don't want to park right here. Their car is better then mine!"

Hayden rolls his eyes with an annoyed expression. "You have an all white BMW! Shut the fuck up and let's go Sky!"

Pouting I climb out of the car being careful to shut my door gently, unlike someone I know.

I make sure to throw a dirty look at Hayden, who smiles innocently. Pshh Hayden wouldn't be innocent if he got baptized a thousand times, then crucified by Jesus himself.

He was just that type of guy, bad to the bone had never been more right.

I just wanted to chop him up into tiny pieces and throw his body in the Pacific Ocean.

We were close enough to it, living in Oregon, Seattle. "Stop thinking about how to kill me, and lets go!"

I follow behind him like a lost puppy.

"You know, you want have to put up with me, if I can just go home and work on my second book."

Waving a card at the bouncer he let's us in.

Oh man,  I like his leather jacket. "Nice jacket!" The man winks at me with a smirk. Blushing I smile shyly back at him.

"Stop flirting with the bouncer, and lets go!"

My hands cover my cheeks instantly and I gasp in surprise. "I-I wasn't flirting, I just really like his leather jacket."

Hayden rolls his eyes and looks at me. "See what I mean. You're too innocent, because he was flirting with you."

Widening my eyes I stare at him appauled.

"No he wasn't he just wink as an appreciation of my compliment." He laughs loudly pulling me to a desk.

"People wink all the time, it can indicate anything!" Gawd can a guy just be nice, with out being told that they were flirting!

"Stop talking shit in your head and let's go!"

Hayden screams over the music and I sulkily follow behind him.

{Edited 6/13/16}