Payback PPV // Chap. 78

En başından başla

" I'm down with that." Brie said.

" Same with me." I said.

" You know I enjoy when you three are doing your thing out there. All sweaty. I get super turned on." Roman said as he smirked.

" I really don't know how we're even best friends which each other Ro. You are really gross sometimes. I really don't see how you're even married. You should be a single man since you check out so many chicks. Including us, and we're your best friends. Even Dean doesn't get turned on." I complained.

" Oh I do. But only by you." Dean smirked as I rolled my eyes.

" Just playing Skye, But seriously, you three can work it." Roman complained back at me.

" Thanks, you big weirdo. However, very creepy and nasty." Brie laughed as Nikki shook her head.

" The pleasure is all mine." Roman joked.

" Look the match is about to end." I quickly said.

We all shifted our attention back on to the tv monitor.

Dolph was getting up and Sheamus was waiting.

Just as Dolph finally got up, Sheamus knocked out a brogue kick and got the three count.

After the segment finished, the tag team match was next.

" Kidd and Cesaro or New Day? Lets say in together on the count of three. 1. 2. 3." I started counting.

" Kidd and Cesaro." We all said in unison.

Pretty soon Tyson and Cesaro won the first fall. New Day won the second fall. They were now one each.

Sadly, New Day picked up the win by winning the third fall.

The next match was Ryback vs Bray Wyatt.

" Wyatt or Ryback? To be honest, I have no answer because they seem to be both evenly matched." I said.

Dolph came back and placed himself on the other side of me.

" Ryback." Nikki and Brie said.

" As much as I don't like Wyatt, I have to go with him as my choice." John said once he came back for a bit.

" Ryback." Dean and Roman said.

" I'll go with Wyatt." Dolph said.

" Ryback for the win." Paige ended.

In the end, John and Dolph were right. Bray got the win after sending Ryback into the exposed turnbuckle and hitting Sister Abigail.

" Oh damn. I hope he's okay." I commented as John ran to the ramp.

The next match was the I Quit Match for the WWE United States Championship between Rusev and John.

" Okay so this could seem a little biased but you guys do think John is going to win right?" Nikki asked us all.

" I'm going to be undecided for this one because its a really hard decision." I said as everyone nodded.

In the end, John retained his championship by submission.

" Lets congratulate him later, Nikki, Brie, you two have a match." I told them.

" Alright. Let's do this thing." Brie said.

" Lets try our best even though we're losing." Nikki laughed.

I quickly gave all the boys a hug and Paige a fist bump because she refused to give me a hug until after.

We went to the ramp and waited until Nikki and Bries music played.

Once their music played, we did our planned poses and skipped down to the ring.

I stood at ringside as they posed inside the ring.

Then Tamina and Naomi came out, we decided that Nikki would start that match against Naomi.

Once the bell rung, Naomi started unloading on Nikki. Nikki then dropped her with a springboard kick.

Nikki went for the pin and Naomi kicked out at 2. Nikki then tagged in Brie.

Brie unloaded on Naomi and pinned we for the two count. Brie then dropped a knee to her face.

She then tagged in Nikki.

Nikki hit a dropkick to Naomi and went for the pin only for the 2 count as Tamina broke it up.

Nikki then threw Tamina out of the ring and hit an Alabama slam on Naomi.

Nikki goes to the top as Tamina slammed Brie into the barrier, distracting her.

Naomi takes advantage and slammed Nikki from the top for the win.

I helped Brie up and I pulled Nikki out of the ring.

We walked up the ramp and walked backstage as Naomi and Tamina celebrated in the ring.

We got backstage as the match between Barrett and Neville began to start.

We went to Nikki and Bries locker room.

Nikki gave me one of her "Double Trouble" t-shirts for me to wear.

I took off my crop top and put on the t-shirt.

Nikki and Brie also put on the same t-shirt.

We took a few mirror selfies on our phones before we went back to the table.

Once we got back, the table only consisted of Paige and John.

I sat down next to Paige. Brie sat next to me as Nikki sat next to John.

" Congrats on the win John." I commented.

" Thanks Skye. Rusev is one hard competitor. By the way, Neville won by countout." John replied.

" Oh really? Anyways for this match, I'm like tongue tied. I'm okay with either Dean or Roman." I said.

" I'll have to go with Rollins because Kane is out there. We all know he's going to do something." John said.

" As much as I agree with you, I'll say Roman or Dean Or Randy. Anybody as long as Seth loses the championship." Nikki complained.

" I agree with you Nikki. Rollins is not a fighting champion in my eyes." Brie also said.

At one point in the fatal four way match, Seth, Roman and Dean "reunited" to attack Randy.

They did the triple power bomb into the announce table.

Seth then put his fist out as Roman and Dean looked at each other.

They then both smiled and started to attacked Seth and Kane, who came to Seth's aid.

Once they finished that, Dean and Roman stared at each other.

" Loser buys the beers?" I heard Roman say.

I smiled as they started to fight in the ring.

Long story short, Seth retained because Kane took the RKO from Randy. Seth then hit the Pedigree on Randy for the win.

It's safe to say that, Payback meant some serious business.

---------------------------------------------

here's a chapter guyssss. ill try to get another chapter up by tomorrow. however, that chapter will be elimination chamber. I'm skipping some stuff to save room for more chapters and to catch up to the whole wwe schedule.

alright see you guys laterrrr xx.

- edited -🌙