Chapter 8- Sweetheart?

Start from the beginning

When we stepped foot outside of Iron Hieghts I let out a deep breath the anxiety of lying gone. "We did it," Barry said excitedly causing me to smile like crazy. "You were really good at the whole coupley thing," I teased. "Well it's just like being friends except a bit more affectionate I guess," Barry said. I laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well off we go then boyfriend," I said. It was back to zooming off and I was suddenly in my apartment with Barry and I checked to make sure I wasn't on fire like Felicity and I wasn't. "Maybe we should do a test kiss," he teased. "Shut up," I joked shoving his shoulder playfully. "I am going to sleep," I announced. "Thank you again," he said. "Besides the dirty cancer card I figured you'd do the same for me," I said and walked off stumbling on the couch and tripping causing me to fall on my ass. So much for a cool exit! Barry was laughing as he helped me up. I laughed a bit and flipped off the couch walking to my room. I crashed fully dressed exhausted from the day.

I woke up to the alarm and slapped my hand on the bedside tabel until I found my phone. I quickly turned it off now awake thanks to my mini heart attack. I took off my shoes and realized I actually didn't sleep through my first five alarms. I actually have time to get ready. I walked to the bathroom taking a shower after removing my make up. I used the 'Clearasil clean and clear grapfruit face scrub with deep cleaning miosturizing beads'. In otherwords my abrasive face cleanser followed by my deep cleanser known as Noxema. I also brushed my teeth in the shower after using my tooth brush as microphone which I used to interview myself. You know because why not. I stepped out of the shower wiping the fog off my glasses putting them on and blow dried my hair curling it before I walked to my room with the towel wrapped like a dress.

I pulled on black legging that had rips all the way down them and a cropped, long sleeve, black shirt with grey shaped patterns as a base top. I slid on my cut off sleeve, red dress pulled on the brown leather belt. I looked at the healed over skin where my cut used to be on my foot and slid on my beige heeled Tims over my black fuzzy socks. No shame in fuzzy comfort. I slid my brown and gold bracelets onto my wrists and my thin gold band with a silver moon medi ring on my middle finger of my right hand and my silver leafe that wrapped around on my left thumb. I put in my studs that had a pink and white poka dotted background and a lilac heart that took up most of the round stud. In black letters was Psycho. I applied bronze and gold eyeshadow with black liner on my top and bottom lid and my usual mascera before I slid my glasses on. I pulled on my black beanie bobbie pinning it on. I took out my white infinity scarf that had black patterns before I searched for my thick, light greay sweater. I pulled that on and then my black leather jacket zipping up both. I put my messanger bag over my shoulder and slid my phone in my dress pocket, because every outfit I wear must have atealst one pocket for my phone, locking the door before I leave. I took the elevator down and realized that Henry still wasn't at the desk it was this other dude. I walked out not taking more time to think about it and proceeded to Jitters where I got Hot Chocolate and a cherry danish as I checked my phone.

Felicity- Barry told me everything! HEHEHE I mighta told Caitlin and Cisco, but they only think you guys are dating.... good luck if you see them.
Me- Thnx for the heads up

I was pulled away from my phone by the sound of Iris' voice as she gave me my food and drink, "Careful it's hot. Just like you and Barry's date tonight." "Did you seriously just.... then again Cisco has made wayyy worse jokes," I said. Iris laughed a bit and talked excitedly to me asking about all the details. "I will see you later," I said sometime later throwing out my trash as I left laughing. I stuffed my hands in my pockets being it was like freezing. I then walked into the precinct clocking in early and applied my chapstick stuffing it in my bag putting the bag on the ground before I hung my coats up on the coat rack. As I cracked my knuckles I opened my first file and started charting. Roughly, seven charts and one dull day later I entered my last chart as Barry leaned on my desk. "Hey stranger," I teased shutting my computer off clocking out as I shrugged on my coats and pulled my bag over my head.