Chapter One

~( America's P.O.V. )~
I was walking down the street ready to go to work that is until a pair of hands cover my face "Guess who?" Asked a feminine voice " Uh... J-Lo" I replied faking to think knowing it's Mikayla chase one of my friends ."Wrong! It's Mikayla" she replied taking her palms out of my face."aww I failed" I replied "What the he-" "Language Mikayla" I interrupted "ck. what the heck made you think I was J-Lo !" "What you said guess who so i guessed .Come on call the rest free croissants and lemonade on the house " "on it! wow your really happy today why? Tell me Tell me Tell me" she interrogated ." Fine they're giving me a promotion " "OMG no way for real? Next thing you know you're meeting the Avengers " Mikayla asked me
"Yeah well I better get there now im going to be late okay bye see you later " I tell her while she pulls me into a death grip
"Hey C..can't b..breath." I said out of breath " oh sorry sorry" She said letting go of me "you know what if i meet the mighty Thor i might just set him up with you you to are in so many ways alike "
I said walking back to work.
~( Steve's P.O.V.)~
I get ready to go out and see new York for the first time rebuilt and new and maybe see if Peggy is around I really hope so. I put my t-shirt on and comb my hair put on some jeans and some running shoes brush my teeth and go to the bathroom to do some business. I then go out and see this little cute cafe down the street and go up to order.

~(America's P.O.V)~
I enter and get ready to serve some customers for today. This promotion makes this into a full time job and the best part is more payment yay. Okay first customer I look up from the counter and see five people in front of me "HI Congrats ame we're so happy for you" Caine Jupiter Mikayla Leo and Tyson said in unison "awwww thanks you guys I'll bring the croissants and the lemonade k?" "Sure sounds good thanks ame" responded leo for the team."No problem guys here sit." I said leading them to a corner table next to a huge window "I'll be right back with the order" i tell them walking away back to the kitchen
~~~~time skip~~~~
I came back with the lemonade and croissants and placed them on the table and went back to the cashier. I saw a really muscular man walk straight towards me.
~(Steve's P.O.V)~
As i walked in i went straight to the cashier seeing a beautiful lady "Hello there Ma'am can i have a coffee and biscuits thank you."I asked her "uh... yeah sure be right back . sir " she responded god even her voice is angelic ."Here you go sir" "oh um I'm Steve Rogers nice to meet you "I greeted." I'm America Barnes it's nice to meet you too. You know what it's so rare to find decent people these days you know"

~(America's P.O.V )~
Just then a group of men entered and came over here. "Hey sweetness can you get me a coffee." One said."Hey hot stuff can i get a chocolate chip cookie and some of that ass to go." Another said making me gasp." Hey girl why don't you just come over here and i show you what a good time is huh!" Said another making me turn red. Steve then started to turn around and said "You know you should be nicer instead of pigs right." "Yeah and what are you going to do about it huh" the last one said. Steve started to get up and that's when I noticed his full height dang he's big about a foot bigger than me and them suddenly another group of people entered with a girl, now the group from earlier today had gone out running. "Thanks Steve that was amazing the group came up to us and so did my friends "Oh hey guys !"Steve and i said in unison "America are you okay did they hurt you" Leo and Tyson asked holding me down "Who were they? "Asked Jupiter and Mikayla."Ame who is this guy" Asked Caine pointing towards Steve "Oh guys this is Steve and I'm okay they didn't hurt me he defended me and no I don't know who they are"
~( Steve's P.O.V ) ~
America was answering questions from her friends "Steve goddammit what was it we told you when we were at the park in the aftermath of the battle of New York huh? " Asked Tony dang he's really mad about this "To stay undercover and what do you do you go around making sure that everyone knows who you are " "wait what" "thanks Tony she didn't know who i was until now " I scolded "America ,I'm Captain America and this is Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Thor, Bruce Banner, and Natasha Romanoff "
~( America's P.O.V ) ~
He introduced them to me." Hey guys look she's a Captain America girl!" Exclaimed Tony . I looked down and blushed "awww look now she's blushing " He said "Hey try to be nice she's embarrassed for God's sake her father died in the battle of New York and he saved her and her mother she's meeting her hero for the first time in ages. "Said Caine and Jupiter while hugging me Steve came up to me and hugged me he then pulled away from me and lifted my chin up so i could see him." Hey dont be embarrassed look I mean it's Tony he's just like that .oh and by the way I'm grateful I have an admirer you know I think we could be great friends look I could come by tomorrow to pick you up from school okay " he whispered the last part to me "Sure " I whispered back he then hugged me again and i hugged back after a while we broke the hug and he began to leave. "Hey wait you forgot to pay " I yell. "Oh right " and " I lied." i passed him a note "keep the money" I whispered "thank you come again soon" I replied smiling.