"Em you know you can't wake someone up if you whisper." I laugh she just rolls her eyes.

" BITCH WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I scream Ashton suddenly rise up scared.

Em rolls her eyes for the millionth time. "What the fuck is going on."

"I made breakfast and know it might get cold. So hurry the fuck up." I chuckle.

"Good morning to you guys." He chuckles "Get out then. And please stop swearing." Ashton respond.

"Ya whatever." I laugh while Em was trying to hold back her laughs.

We both walk out of his room and into the kitchen and we found Calum, Mikey, Mia, and Kaitlin siting at the table already talking about All Time Low. Em and I sat at the table and we all talked about bands like My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and Blink-182 while waiting for Ashton.

"Why did you take so long?" Michael says while Ashton was walking to the table. "Im starving."

"I was doing my bed you doofus. Why did you have to wait for me?" Ashton ask Michael.

"I don't know." Michael mumbles while we all laughed. We started to eat the food I made.

"This is really good." Kaitlin says while everyone nods there head in agreement. "Thanks."

"What are we doing today?" Mia ask us. "Well we thought it would be cool to The Beatles Story and then go to The Museum of Liverpool." Ashton explains.

"That sounds fun." I hear Kaitlin say but I was looking at Emma.

She wasn't eating any food I made and she was looking down at her wrist with all her bracelets. Oh my god please don't tell me she did it again.

"Um... Hang on guys I have to do something." I tell everyone and I grab Emma's hand softly and brought her into our room.

Emma p.o.v.

"Em show me your wrist." He demand. "W-what" I stutter and starts about to cry. I hate when I cry it shows me how weak I am.

"Please babe just take off your bracelets." He says more softly. I starts taking off her bracelet slowly. Stitches were coming off and the old cuts were know open and there were new scars. I fall to the ground and starts crying.

"Emma." I looks up. "Why?"

" T-the stitches were bothering me." I explains but that was a total lie. "Emma tell me the truth."

"I was using your phone." I croak . " The fans were saying I wasn't good enough for you. That I only self harm for attention. That I'm a fatass and that I should die." I cry. There is another reason. The reason if Luke was just pretending to love me.

"Okay Emma do you know how much I hate you think about yourself. It hurts that you do this to a most beautiful girl in the earth. I love you so much. I would practically lose the other half of me if you died Emma. Please don't ever think of any of this. We will be making a twitcam this time okay." He gives me a long and soft kiss on my lips.

"Thank you so much Luke. You mean everything to me. I love you too." I kiss his soft plump lips and felt the cold metal against mine. I push away slowly so he wouldn't notice. " I um... We should get going so they don't get worried."

"Ya of course let get going." He says in a British accent. We walk back to dining table. We all finished eating. I just grabbed a couple scoops of fruits.

"Guys I think we should do a twitcam." Luke says. " What should it be about?" Michael ask.

"I'll tell you when the girls are getting ready." I give a loud sigh. "Is there something wrong Em?" Ashton say with a soft voice.

"No n-nothing is wrong. I'm going to take a shower." I tell the boys.

" I love you so much Luke Hemmings. Please never forget that" I whisper in his ear and give Luke a long and passionate kiss. " I love you too babe." He say worried. Luke looks right in my eyes.

"Oh wait I'm going to the room too." Luke says while standing up from his chair. No my plan is know ruined.

We walk into the room and then Luke pushes me onto the bed. He starts kissing my lips softly.

"Please never do what you were thinking off." he croaks.

Wait how did he know I was going to do it.

"Wait what are you talking about?" I stutter "I know you were going to kill yourself." He starts to cry.

"Please Luke don't cry. I'm sorry." I wipe the tear off. "Luke please. I will never do it okay."

"Emma please promise me you will never think of doing it ever again?" He cries. I hate him crying because he is crying because of me.

"Luke I promise. But you have to promise me one thing." I say quietly. "What." he replies to me.

"Please never leave me and please promise me you won't break my heart." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too much for that to happen." He give me a kiss on my lips.

"I love you and I wish we could stay here but I think I'm going to get ready." I laugh.

"I love you too again." He chuckles "And please don't break the promise. Keep the door unlocked." He reminds me and I nod and kiss his cheek again.

-

I know I updated late. I have been having writers block and I don't feel like writing this book but yet again I really want to. If that makes any sense.

Have a wonderful day and keep smiling because your worth everything.

I love you so much. :-)