Chapter 1: my normal life

When I was 15 year-old , I was going to school like all the other girls of my age.
But actually ... it was ... Horrible ... A nightmare ... The worst thing that can ever happen to you.

I was bullied everyday because:
1- my hair which was very very blond
2- I was very skinny
3- I was very short for my age
4- I was very shy
5- I didn't have any friend
I was always alone , at the canteen, between the courses , in class ... Everywhere !

The only place where I was feeling normal, loved ... Was in my spanish class
We were around 10 students/class , and everyone was friendly, we were always helping each other , joking , laughing ... As a family ... And we were one !

For me, it was a joy to have people like them in my life , people who understand me ! We were telling each other everything , without hiding anything ! ... Well ... Everyone except me ! ... I never told them about the bullying stuff ... I was scared ...

I was feeling lonely ... All girls of my age already have a boyfriend ... And I ... Can't find a FRIEND ...
...You are asking yourself why I don't have a BFF from the spanish class ... It's because everyone is always talking to everyone ... Like we are ALL friends , we always talk in group ...

While sitting in class (spanish class) ...

A/n: hope you liked the story!
Continue reading , more to come , I promise ✌️😉
Vote & comment 💖
~Alexandra❤️