Nicholas Sparks

OK so I've been on a Nicholas Sparks kick for a few weeks now. I have been watching as many of his movies and reading as many of his books as possible. These are just three of his works that I've experienced so far. From worst to best, here they are:

The Lucky One - OK so this one was actually pretty good, but out of my other picks it was my least favorite. It is a book that I got from the Sacramento library because I thought this other author wrote it. Basically, this guy is in the army and finds this picture of a beautiful lady. He goes on a lucky streak, winning poker games, and surviving huge explosions that kill everyone else. He goes on a journey to find this lady. He has a run in with her ex husband and in the end they fall in love( The wife not the husband). She uncovers his past, and that's about all I can tell you without ruining the book! It was pretty good though!

The Best Of Me - Okay I discovered this one on Netflix AND I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!! It was such a beautiful and powerful love story, I don't even know where to begin!!!I found the description below off the internet, IT IS IN NO WAY MINE!!!Anyways, it was AMAZING and I recommend it to everyone. I actually cried at the end, which makes that the very first movie I ever cried at...Well Except for that one time when my brother walked in on me crying at the end of Tinkerbell And The Never beast.But thats a completely different story.

After 21 years, high school sweethearts Dawson and Amanda run into each other when they're both called to hear the will of a mutual friend who has passed. With Amanda now married and Dawson not sure his purpose in life, the two are distant until they realize that their feelings have not changed over the past 21 years. As soon as they rekindle their love for each other, they are pulled apart once again and tragedy strikes, drawing them apart yet also closer than ever before.

The Longest Ride - I just finished this today and I was overwhelmed by how happy it made me feel. It was the sweetest most romantic book EVER!!! Basically, Girl breaks up with old boyfriend, goes to rodeo event gets attacked by drunk ex and gets saved by super hot cowboy, AKA Luke. Then on the other side of the story, 80 something year old Ira, crashes into a tree and is soon covered in snow. He is close to death when he gets a vision of his dead wife Ruth who helps him to survive as she tells him there love story. But as you can tell, this story is much to perfect and not everyone has a happy ending. This was my third book that made me cry, after Wesley the owl and My Sisters Keeper( Heart breaking!!!). Imma put the movie trailer above...  Love Ya!!!!!!

So if your bored and have nothing to do, then I Definitely suggest these works of art. Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!