Chapter 3

Skylar's POV

After my little 'facade' with king cocky I sat by the bar to get a drink. Sure, I was underage, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Plus, everyone else here was underage and they were drinking. I looked at my options and decided to pour me some of the cheap vodka they had at display. As soon as the bitter liquid made contact with my tongue I spit it out. It was strong. So I just settled for a beer. At least it wasn't that bitter.

Niall's POV

I watched as she chose vodka as her drink of choice and poured herself some. I laughed lightly as she spit it out immediately. Then some guy, which I could tell was drunk off his ass, walked up to her and started talking to her. I couldn't understand what he was saying but I sure as hell know that I didn't like the way he was touching her. I could tell she was uncomfortable and tried to move out of his grip on her waist. He then started sucking on her neck and led her outside. I followed them.

Skylar's POV

I was seated drinking my beer when some guy I hadn't recognized made his way over to me. I could tell he was drunk by the way he slurred on and on about how good I looked tonight. I was starting to get creeped out as he kept getting closer. "Cmon honey, let me make you feel good." He whispered in my ear. By now he had a tight grip on my waist and was leading me out the door. I tried and tried to shuffle out of his grip but it was no use. I begged for him to let go, but he wouldn't budge. "Shut up and stop trying to get away." He slurred. "Your mine now, you will do as I say." I was crying. I was gonna get raped! I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. They kept coming and poured down my green eyes like a waterfall. 'This is it' I thought. There goes my innocence. I was about to get my V-card taken away by some drunk guy I didn't even know. He led me to an ally in between some houses. "Pls let go of me. I'm begging you." "Shut up you little bitch. Now do as I say." I obeyed. He pushed me against the brick wall and started sucking on my neck. He then dug his hand up my dress and reached for my panties. I cried as he pulled them down and put his filthy lips on my own. He slapped me. "Kiss back!" I did as I was told and kissed his horrid mouth back. I was dreading every minute of this. He then undid my dress, leaving me in only my bra and panties. He went down to my chest and started sucking on that. "Pls, I beg of you. Don't do this." I cried as he unzipped his pants. He slapped me again. "What part of shut up do you not understand?" I silently cried as he was getting ready to enter me. 'No no no no no' I thought. This can't be happening to me. Why me? Just as his tip touched my entrance, I heard something fall to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Niall standing above the idiot who tried to rape me, with bloody knuckles. I cried as he knocked him out and ran to me. "Are you ok?" He asks as I sob into his chest. "T-th-thank *hiccup* you." I muster out. "Hey hey no need to thank me. Let's get you home ok?" I nodded. "Wait no! I can't go home! If my parents see me like this they'll kill me!" I panicked. "Uh..I can take you to my house. If you don't mind spending the night there." He said. I thought about. "Ok" "Just tell your mom ur spending the night at Liv's or something." I nodded. For a bad boy and the guy who's always starting fights and beating everyone up at school he sure was being gentle. He put me in his car and went to his side. He then drove off as we sat in silence. The only sound being my quiet sobs. I was so lucky he got there in time. "I'm sorry for the trouble. I know you wanted to stay at the party." I say. He looks my way and lightly smiles. "There's no trouble. Just happy ur ok." I smile at his words. "Thank you again. How did you find me anyway?" I curiously ask him. "Umm...I may or may not have followed you outside." I lightly laugh. "Why?" I ask. A short silence falls between us. "I was just curious. Saw him touching you and..." He answers. "Hm" i nod. We arrive at his house and my jaw drops. I knew he was rich but not to the point where he lives in a fucking mansion! "Oh my god." I mumble to myself. "You coming in?" He asks politely. I nod and walk in. "Wow". He laughs lightly. "My parent are lawyers." He explains. "Their never home though. To busy with work. By the time they get here I'm already asleep, and I sleep really late as you can see." He points over to the clock on the wall. 4am. Wow! I kinda felt bad for him. "Sorry to hear that." He nods. "Eh it's nothing. I don't mind, more party's for me right? Hahaha." He laughs but I can tell that deep deep down, it bothers him.