Chapter 2

I stood there staring into Liv's full length mirror wearing a tight black dress that reached about mid thigh. It was pretty, but not my type. I wasn't one to show much skin, and this dress showed a little too much cleavage for my liking. Liv had dolled me up. Literally. I had my hair curled into big loose ringlets and my face just about covered with make up. I wasn't one to wear makeup, so this was all very new. "OH MY GOD!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" Liv practically screamed. "Really, do you think so? Isn't it a bit much?" "No! You look stunning. ALL the guys are gonna be hitting on you." That worried me. "Well what if I don't want them too. I mean sure I'll admit I want a boyfriend but like I said before, all the guys there are perverts." "Girl don't worry, I won't leave your side." "But isn't Blake going too, you'll ditch me and hang with him. I mean it's normal he's ur boyfriend. Plus, I don't want to be the reason you guys aren't together at the party," "Well then he's just going to have to deal with the fact that I'm hanging out with my best friend." I smiled and we giggled. "Thx Liv." She smiled. "No problem bestie." After about 15 minutes Blake arrived and we were out the door. Soon enough we approached a huge house with lights and music blaring so loud I could feel it from inside the car. I was starting to worry. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. My thoughts were interrupted by Liv grabbing my arm and practically dragging me inside the house. 'Wow!' I thought. The house was absolutely huge. I mean, bigger than I would've imagined when I saw it from the outside, though it was still pretty big then. Me and Liv walked through the house in our 6 inch stiletto heels hand in hand. One would've mistaken us for a lesbian couple. But I knew that when Liv said she wouldn't leave my side tonight, she meant it. And I thank her for that. Liv led us to the kitchen bar to grab some drinks. Though I tried to stay as far away from alcohol tonight as possible. I don't want any trouble, and I really don't want to be 17 and pregnant. No thank you. By the second hour here, Liv was passed drunk. I know I said I didn't want to be 17 and pregnant, but I didn't want her to be either, and I'm sure she wouldn't want that herself. So I laid her down on the couch to get some rest and hopefully wake up sober. I guess I was alone now. Just when that thought took over my mind, Niall Horan, the school's ruler and punk with tattoos and piercings, walked up to me. Oh no, this can't be good.

Niall's POV

She was beautiful. I had always had a liking for Skylar Davis, but decided against breaking it to her. Especially cause that would ruin my image, my rep, in school. I was a bit tipsy, which is unusual, cause usually by this time into the night, I'm way passed drunk. But I wasn't. I didn't bother focusing on drinking, cause tonight she had my attention. Especially now, that she looked absolutely breathtaking. In those heels and that sexy little black dress, that gave me a clear view of her round breasts. "Hey pretty baby" I slurred. "H-hey." she nervously answered. I could tell she was nervous. She wasn't much of a partier. I knew that. "So what are you doing alone over here?" I asked. "Why do you care? It's not like it's affecting your time here." Ohh, feisty. I like that. "Actually it is. You see, I haven't jacked off in about 3 days. And I was wondering if you could help me out." She slapped my chest as we laughed. "Ur such a pig you know that?" She asked while she lightly laughed. "But you love it babe." I cockily answered back. She flipped me her middle finger and I couldn't help but get turned on. "Wow! This good girl's actin' naughty!" I said swinging my beer around lazily as I spoke. "Shut up and leave will ya? You're nothing but a player and a sex addict." Ouch. "Idiot." She mumbled as she walked away. That was hot. I watched her as she sat by the bar. I wasn't done with her. And I was determined to make her mine.