1

Kayla's POV
BEEP.....BEEP....BE-
I groaned and hit my hand against my blue alarm clock. I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and washed my face and put on a little eyeliner and lip gloss. I changed into my dream catcher muscle tee crop top and my white shorts. I put on my red flannel unbuttoned and grabbed my converse. I put on my chocker and my triangle ring. I grabbed my Alice In Wonderland phone case and I grabbed my white penny board because it matches my nails and went downstairs. "Hey mom" I said while going in the kitchen. "Hey. Breakfasts on the table" she replied making coffee. "Ok. Thanks" I said. As I entered I saw my dad eating watching cars. Of course. I grabbed my food and sat next to him. "Hey sweetie" my dad greeted. "Hey" I said back.

After I finished breakfast I washed my dishes and yelled "IM GOING TO SKATE AEOUND FOR A BIT." "OK BE CAREFUL" My dad yelled. "OK" I yelled back grabbing my penny board and going outside. I skated around for about 5 minutes until I came across Starbucks. I order a s'mores frappe. I sat down and waited for a long time because this place was packed. As soon as they called my name I shot right up avoiding the people waiting for their drinks to be made and speed walked out the door with my penny board in one hand and my drink in another.

As soon as I was done with my drink I threw it away and skated for about 2 more minutes until I heard barking. I stopped my penny and looked behind me. That's when I saw a gray, white, and black husky running my way. My eyes widened as I dropped my penny making it skate away somewhere behind me. The dog pounced on me making me fall backwards probably giving me bruises or cuts. "Uuuuuggh" I groaned getting up. As I sat up the dog went under my arm making my arm around him. Hmm? I guess he was one of those helper dogs or whatever. I got up and looked at the blood trickling down my arm. I sighed and looked at the dog who is siting looking at me. I looked around for my penny but didn't find it. That's when I heard someone yell "MALIBU!" The dogs ears perked up as he stood up. I guess that Malibu. I tilted my head and turned around to see three guys running towards me. Once again, the dog ran right past me making me fall. REALLY. AGAIN. Malibu whimpered and put must arm around him. He may have gave me cuts but he's a good dog. "Woah. I am so sorry here let me help you up" a boy with bright blue eyes said holding out his hand. "Thank and it's ok" I said grabbing his hand and getting up. "Hey I'm Nash and this is Hayes and Matthew" Nash said. "I'm Kayla" I said looking at the blood on my arm. "Hey do you know who we are?" Hayes asked. "No I'm sorry. Should I?" I asked. "Umm well we're kinda famous on vine and stuff" Nash said. "Oh. That's cool" I said back." Anyways Since my dog did this to you, do you wanna come to my house and let me clean you up" Nash asked. "Umm... Yea sure" I said because it hurt so bad. "Oh by the way. I got your penny board" I think Matthew said. "Oh thanks but i don't want it to get all bloody" I said. "I'll hold it for you" he said smiling. "Thank you" I said smiling back.
- AT NASHS HOUSE -
He unlocked he door and right away Malibu ran through the door and when we went in we heard laughing. Hmm? It kinda sounds like my moms laugh. "Um I think we have a first aid kit in the kitchen" Hayes said. Nash nodded and brought me in there. That's when I saw "mom?" I questioned. "Oh hey hone- OH MY WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" She panicked. "Mom it's ok I just fell" I said. "Actually... Malibu kinda got out and knocked her over. Twice" Nash said slowly. "What!?!" I'm guessing Nash's  mom exclaimed. "Honey I'm so sorry" she apologized to me. "Oh that's ok. But, can I have a bandaid?" I asked. She nodded and got a first aid kit out of he counter and got a bandaid and gave it to me. "Thanks" I said putting it on. "So uh... What are you dong here mom?" I asked pulling down my flannel. "Me and Elizabeth were talking. A- wait you know Elizabeth right?" She asked me. I shook my head no. "Honey do you just Obote me when I talk to you about my friends?" My mom asked. "So uhhh.... You guys were uh talking?" I asked smiling and awkward smile 😬. "So we were talking and we were wondering if you could babysit her youngest daughter while Elizabeth's gone" my mom said. "Wait aren't you guys her brothers?" I asked Nash, Hayes and Matthew. "Yea but I don't really trust them around Skylynn. And Matthew isn't skylynn a brother. Only Nash and Hayes" Elizabeth said. I just chuckled and bit my lip while Nash and Hayes whined. "Oh uh. Yea I guess" I said. "Great. Can you do tomorrow?" Elizabeth's asked. "Yea!" I said.

Nash's POV
Me and Matthew were playing with Malibu until we harts the form door open. We decided to go look but when we opened the screen door Malibu ran inside and out the from door.

"MALIBU!" I yelled. I saw Malibu and a girl with blood on her arm. Oh Malibu what did you do?!?! As soon as I called malibus name he peeked up and ran to me knocking the girl over. Again I suppose. He whimpered and helped her up. She smiled a bit and sat up. "I'm so sorry here let me help you" I said holding out my hand. "It's ok" she said taking my hand.

So I just found out that Kayla gonna babysit Skylynn. YAY. She's pretty cute and she's funny. I hope this leads to something good.

Matthews POV
All I have to say is that Kayla, is perfect. She's absolutely beautiful.