23; AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

Details of me teleporting are so limited, but to my perspective, a lot of these details are described based on my experiences.

People that had seen me teleport would describe that when I would vanish, violet, not purple as there's a difference, mists flash when I disappear and reappear.  Violet would be more of the accurate shade of the mists, but why?  I don't know.  My mother had told me when she teleported with the ring, she'd emit scarlet-red mists.  Therefore she'd theorize that the color would be based on the elemental ability of the person using it.  So far in the Echard family, I was the first to have the distinctive color that doesn't really clash with the color red; violet.

The Echards, my mother's side of the family, are pyrokinetic elementalists, as my mother would refer them to.  Since the mists that I emit are a completely different shade, I theorized that since I am both pyrokinetic and cyrokinetic, its colors, scarlet-red for fire and turquoise for ice, the color combined would be violet.  But, its not for a fact because its just sadly a theory.

Anyways, those details are based on the eyes of people that don't teleport.  In my eyes, I see the mist and violet rays just flash before eyes.  I guess that's why my eyes are closed when I finally arrived at my destination.  How do I determine my destination although?

Well, with the classic SpongeBob gesture; imagination.  Like I imagine on what the place would be like, and it just doesn't turn up an anonymous location, like the ring has this connection with my mind that is so powerful. I think it can be unpredictable, but I rarely made mistakes now because of well, experience.  But what do I feel when I do vanish?

Gushing winds and tornadoes suddenly appear around me during the process of teleportation, in my personal description.  Although, I am oblivion of the feeling when small things accompany just in time when I vanish.  Such as a Glock .45 ACP pistol's bullet.  Specifically the .45 GAP bullet designed for the pistol's cartridge. (A/N:  OKAY FORGIVE ME BUT I LOOKED EVERYTHING UP ABOUT PISTOLS ON WIKIPEDIA AND A BUNCH OF WEBSITES...  I'M SORRY IF SOME OF THE INFORMATION IS INACCURATE!!!)

Here I am now with one embedded in the lower left of my abdomen.  In a not-really-damaged Manhattan alleyway.  That is if you want to include the screams of terrified and innocent citizens running away towards the end of the alleyway.  Which reminded me that I better get out there and help the others. The Avengers.

Thankfully, the shock of the bullet piercing through my skin and muscles wore off during my teleportation.  It also lessens the kinetic energy coinciding with the bullet; highly affecting the effect of the bullet's weight, velocity, and gravitational trajectory. Practically, weakening the impact of the 12 gram bullet piercing through me at 1,150 feet per second, bringing 660 joules through my body. And we're talking about the smallest, possible bullet for a pistol. Being a crime lab analyst has its perks, but my comments on all of this was that well, holy shit, and I have come to a conclusion that I am incredibly lucky.  Karma wasn't that much of a bitch today I guess... Or it was 'cause of you know...

But all I could feel is definitely pain on the abdomen area, a rare and exceptional pain that you don't get to witness everyday.  Or when Mother Nature decides to take its course. Slowly looking down at my lower abdomen, the blood starts pouring in like there's no tomorrow.  And I'm loosing the chance of seeing one tomorrow so I better work fast.

My eyes widen at the sight of blood slowly and intimately staining my white, long sleeved shirt, which I mentally curse myself for wearing one today, like a red blob.  Immediately dropping the hoodie from my hand onto the cement, dirty, alleyway pavement, I lift up the shirt, revealing a beyond horrific sight.  This is the second time I've been shot before in my whole, entire life.