"Sir? I'm not that old" I hear him chuckle.

"Sorry I don't know what else to say, I can't call you by your name, because I don't know it nor can I call you man or boy, now can I? that would just be rude" I tell him.

"You have a point there.."

"Rachel, my name is Rachel" I tell him.

"Right, Rachel, you have a point there, I'm Lake by the way, nice to meet you again" He says taking a sip from his drink and cocking his right eyebrow and extending his left hand to shake mine.

"Excuse me do I know you?" I ask confused.

"Oh come on Rachel, have you forgotten your best buddy Lake? we use to play in diapers when we were kids" He says putting his hands on the counter and leaning closer to me.

Lake? Where do I know a lake? Of course! Stacy's son! oh my god how could I forget!

"Lake!! oh my god! I could hardly recognize you!" I say almost too excited to see him.

"Haha there's that cheerful girl I know" he says with a smile. It was nice seeing you Rach but I'm kind of in a rush right now maybe we could catch up on things later yeah?" He says heading to the door.

"Yeah sounds good, see you soon Lake" I saw waving as he exits the store.

"Who was that hottie?" I hear Hanna say.

"He's a childhood friend" I say laughing and walking into the back of the store.

I change out of my working clothes and put on some of my own. I redo my hair and walk out with my backpack hanging from my shoulder.

"Bye Hanna see you tomorrow" I say walking out the door.

"Bye" I hear her say.

I start walking towards my bus stop when I hear a car honking, "hey cutie want a ride" I hear an oh so familiar voice.

I turn around to see Harry in his Range Rover with his window rolled down, glasses between his teeth.

"Hey harry" I say facing him.

"Hop in let's go to my place" he says.

"I told Sophia I would stay at hers today" I tell him.

"She won't mind if you cancel on her" he says in the most cockiest way.

"What's up with you and being cocky?" I tell him placing my hand on my hip.

"I'm not, I'm just inviting you to my place, i made dinner, don't leave me hanging yeah?" he tells me with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine I'll go" I say giving in and opening the passenger seat. Sophia is gonna be pissed you know?" I tell him.

"Here call her and tell her you won't be able to go" he says giving me his phone.

I get his phone, dial Sophia's number and pray to god she won't yell at me putting the phone to my ear.

Nothing. No answer.

"she didn't answer" I tell Harry hanging up the call.

"leave a voicemail" he tells me not leaving his eyes from the road.

I call Sophia again and wait for the operator to send me to voicemail this time. I leave the voicemail message and hang up.

By the time I'm done we have arrived at Harry's place. I give him back his phone and we walk into his house.

The smell of pasta and fresh bread finds my nose and I am in pure heaven. I haven't eaten since god knows when and the smell is just making my mouth water.

"someone looks hungry" Harry says chuckling.

"I am" I laugh a long.

"then let's dig in" he says walking us to the table.

We eat in since, the comfortable type of silence. Both of us enjoying our food, and savoring every inch of it. Harry seems to finish first because he excuses himself from the table to put his plates in the dishwasher.

I finish a couple of minutes after Harry does, I walk over to the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher when I notice that Harry is nowhere to be seen.

"Harry?" I call out stepping into the silent house. "Harry?" I call out again walking into the living room. Nothing. I walk around to a couple of more rooms to find no one there. Where could have he gone? I ask myself.

"Harry I swear if you jump out of nowhere to scare me I'm not going to...." I stop once I hear voice coming from the bathroom.

"Fück, oh god yes" I hear once I put my ear close to the door. I hear muffling noise tangled with curses escaping Harry's mouth.

"Harry are you okay.." I say opening the door. My mouth falls open to the sight of Harry jerking off in the bathroom.

"Oh my god Rach!" Harry says trying to put his sweats on.

"were you.. were you jerking off?" I saw trying to hold in a laugh.

"Umm I uh I no I was just uh... Yeah I was" he says looking embarrassed.

The only thing that comes out of my mouth is laughter, I laugh for a good 5 minutes before my stomach starts hurting.

"Hey hey hey! you would understand if you were left hanging right at the edge of your climax, twice!" he says crossing his arms.

"ahahaha oh god ahahah twice! when was the first?" I ask

"at work" he say pouting, "freakin Talia interrupted me right when I was about to burst but noooooo she just had to interrupt, and the second one was now. I need release Rach!!!" he says sounding so vulnerable.

"what if I help" I suggest

"like you've done this before" he says looking at me.

"well no, but you can tell me how" I say walking closer to him. "I'd really like to help you release Harry" I saw laughing.

"oh shut up you" he say placing my hands on his still hard on.

"just play with it" he says inhaling a sharp breath with my touch.

"okay" I say pretty nervous, just staring at the huge thing.

"it's huge Harry" I saw in surprise.

"I know baby girl" he says with a smirk.

I begin to move my hands up and down in slow motions, I look up at Harry and see him having his lip between his teeth.

I move my hands faster when I hear a moan escaping from Harry.

"Fück baby" he says closing his eyes. " Put me in that pretty mouth of yours baby girl" he says putting his hand behind my neck and pushing his length into my mouth.

He starts bobbing my head in and out of his length in slow motions, I get the hang of it and start speeding up a bit, I can feel the top of his length tickling the end of my throat. I look up to see Harry's eyes shut and his head leaning back.

I keep going at it before I hear moans and curses escaping from Harry's mouth.

"Fück baby girl that was amazing, you sure you haven't done this before?" he says in ragged breaths.

I stand up from the ground and look at Harry, "so how was I?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Amazing baby girl, we have to do this more often, yeah?" he says grabbing my hand and bringing it to kiss my knuckles. "But right now I'm tired come on let's go to sleep" he suggests and I nod with a smile.

--------------------------------

So this happened? hehe

yo girl is back on ig! give her some love and follow?!?! no? okay fam thanks

ig- lolyourenothaza

-lolyourenotharry (: