4

Rachel's Pov

So it's been around a week or so since the incident that happened with what's his name? Oh yeah Harry

It's weird though I've been seeing him a lot lately, during my lunch breaks, or sometimes he comes in during my shift at the coffee chop.

For instance, today he came in the morning ordering his usual, coffee and a muffin. Makes small talk with me while his order is getting done then leaves.

Like what even man? you almost killed me! and now you just randomly keep popping out of nowhere.

I feel like he wants to get to know me more of a personal level then just a customer coming in and talking to a worker. Well guess what, nope, nuh uh, zilch, nada, not a chance.

"Rachel!" I hear my name being yelled from the back of the room drawing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I ask while walking towards the back of the room

"How many boxes of sugar did you say we need again?" Tony says now looking at me instead of yelling

" Um I would say about 3?" I say to him

"Alright, here take a box" he says handing me one

"Okay" I respond

I walk out of the back room being led by Tony, which who I do have to admit is pretty handsome. Damn those back muscles and how they're molding right now by the way he's carrying the boxes.

And dang those biceps though, being held tight by the sleeves of his work shirt almost making it look like they'll rip the shirt open like the hulk. And the way his brown hair is done in a quiff to his right side.

"Cut it out Rach! he's your damn boss and he has a girlfriend! who works here too!" I mentally tell myself before he catches me staring at his perfectly made body.

I put the box of sugar that Tony had given me moments earlier next to the rest, that are on the floor next to the other materials to make coffee.

"Hey Rach so I heard what happened to you" I hear Tony say

" Umm what?" I ask cought pretty off guard

"Hanna told me about you almost getting ran over by some dude that has been coming in the coffee shop lately?" He tells me while organizing some things on the counter.

"Oh uh yeah, It happened about a week ago (Don't you dare think about it lol)" I respond fixing some things on the countertop as well.

"Is the guy bothering you by coming in? Cuz I can easily tell him not to you know?" he tells me

"Oh no no he's no trouble at all it's ok you don't have to do that, thank you though" I say looking at him now and giving him a small smile

"Alright if you say so" Tony says fixing the last jar on the counter

I do have to admit something else about Tony though (besides his perfect body and being handsome and all) he does look out for me as his little sister. Major friendzone I know.

But It's not like I'm hitting on him I just think he's handsome.

When I came in to get this job the coffee shop was brand new, and needed employees. Of course me looking like a twelve year old instead of my actual age, Tony didn't really consider me as much help.

But his dad in the other hand told me I was welcome to work here and since then I've worked here.

And to be honest this place would've been a dump cuz Tony knew nothing of keeping a place in shape so I took the lead and I think for that he's grateful, and since then he's always had me under his wing.