10

Harry's Pov

*one week later*

"What!" I bark into the phone.

"Uh sir your meeting is going to start in a couple of minutes, just calling in to check..."

"Is it your first day here Talia? Of course I'm going to attend it's my fücken company! you don't have to check up on anything!" I say rudely hanging up.

I just sounded like a fücken prick to the nicest receptionist I have. God I have problems. I've been feeling so pissed off lately. You know why? I'm fücken horny that's why.

After what happened with Rachel a week ago, it's the most action I've had in months. why? because I've been busy working. I need more, A man has needs no? I can easily call in some girls, but no I need Rachel.

I close my eyes and lean my back against the chair pinching the bridge of my nose. Images of my baby girl from last week take over my mind and I groan at my already forming bulge.

"Are you serious right now? right before a meeting, fück." I say to no one.

"Sir the meeting starts in 5 minutes" I hear Talia knock from the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah I'll be there Thank you"

"Fück okay I have to do this quick" I say unzipping my pants. I put my hand on the base of my cöck and release a moan once I start pumping it up and down.

My breathing quickens at the feeling of me going faster and of the images of Rachel doing this instead of me. I pump it faster and faster as I come close to my edge.

"Fück oh baby fu.."

"Sir is everything alright in there?" I hear Talia ask.

"Fücken hell Talia" I say in a whisper opening my eyes.

"Yes Talia everything is fine" I say pulling my boxers and pants back on.

"Okay just making sure, and also the meeting is about to start" she says.

"Alright I'll be out in a second" I say standing up from my chair walking over to the door.

I fling the door open and see Talia waiting by her desk. She smiles at me when she sees I'm walking her direction.

"Talia I know this is barly your second week here but please just don't hover too much yes? I sometimes need to take naps or take care of certain things and I don't like to be interrupted understood? next time I won't hesitate on firing you" I tell the scarred looking brunette in front of me.

"Yes sir understood" she says looking down at her desk.

"Alright, come on let's get that meeting started, I wanna leave soon"

Rachel's Pov

"One small hot chocolate" I yell from behind the counter.

"Hey Rach" I hear someone behind me say.

"Oh hey Hanna, you covering my shift?" I ask looking at her.

"Yup, now get out of her you workaholic" she says slapping my ass while shoving me to get out.

"Okay okay geez let me just give this order to the customer" I say laughing.

"One small hot chocolate!" I repeat a little bit louder this time.

"Uh yeah sorry I was in the bathroom, that's mine" I hear a male's voice coming from the hallway leading to the bathrooms.

"Oh, here you go sir" I say handing the drink to him.