Chapter 14: Family Feud.

While most of the Beaten family members have suffered enough from popping evil heads everywhere out to get them, the biggest and most scandalous event ever is yet to come. Watch out Beaten's, I think this one might be recorded in the Book Of Historian Monarchy.

   The sweet Nate, with his shiny hair has always become a casualty in his father's revels. Almost drowning at 14, mildly poisoned at his 18th birthday party. People just see him as the easiest targeted because of his noble attitude towards the public, or in royal case; commoners..... Just commoners. More or less Jelena always has her private security, for safety reasons of course. But will the bulky handsome bodyguards save her and her family from the tsunami just dying to flood the throne.

   Something seemed fishy as Harold arrived to the meeting at the Hilton hotel, in the mini-conference room; which is old-fashioned, gold plated door handles and French painting applied on the ceiling to complement the brown rich wood on the floor. Harold came to meet with South American Business men. "Gentlemen, pleasure it is to meet you." Harold smoothly said upon his face to face meet. "Good Morning your highness." The wealthy men spoke as bowing to the duke. They spoke about trades of tobacco, beans and all kinds of Latino goodness. Yet they mentioned exchanging alcohol, which Harold detests. He knew he heard that deal made before about specific types of drinks. It immediately caught his attention that someone offered this at the house, and I mean The House Devra hates because of all the women in there. "I've been offered this before somewhere which I assume by one of your men, I don't appreciate exchanges I don't know their extant. I will not be part of a drug deal through alcohol that could alter this colony's safety and I must always think beforehand in order to do rightness to my home as their leader. I don't negotiate with terrorists. Thank You". He so brilliantly put it and showed the depth of his sea blue eyes and their power.

   The feud is about to reach its peak, as the Latino men mention that they'll expose all Harold's dirty secrets about the house in all the papers around the world; and of course Nate will be the casualty of this situation. What will it be headlines or drunken nights for the Monacans?

   In the light of this event, Nate convinces his dad to disagree and repeats "whatever happens happens dad, I'll be by your side, and we'll all be by your side. I'll tell mom not to worry about it. Remember, Always And Forever." Harold smiled, simply because he felt he succeeded in his life in some way, raising a fine young man.

   Nate went to break the news to his mum and sister, telling them Harold is a courageous man, and is doing everything in his power to save his people from those who want to see them fall.

   You know when you wish the ground would just break and swallow you because of the messy situation you're in? That is what Harold feels, while he is trying to figure out how to get out of this mess he solely created due to his inability to control his lust for women and partying. As he takes another sip if the fine glass of 1978 rouge wine, Devra comes in the room waiting for an explanation to what is dragging their personal life to the headlines and her being crammed by the paparazzi over scandalous events like they're some kind celebrities.

  "Oh I know that face", Devra says as she folds her arms around her pure silk champagne coloured robe. "What face?" Harold answers back with wide open eyes. "That face you pull that's unexplainable, which gives me the idea that you have so much on your mind you can forget where you are". "That's true, unfortunately, I wish I could fix this and find a way to get my hand on the proof those men have over me", Harold continues as he sighs and lays back in Devra's arms. Hoping to comfort her husband Devra points out "well you know, I and Jelena could do something about it, we might be royal but we sure can play it dirty. No one does revenge like and angry Greek woman". Harold smiles and says "no, I don't want to drag you into this or Jelena". "Please, it's the first of many problems we have to fix, and your mess is our mess, we're one family remember?" Devra insists as she holds him tighter. "Are you sure? Thank you I appreciate it, I'm so lucky to have you in my life", Harold finishes off as he kisses Devra with a much relaxed face as he goes back to normal.