Chapter.65

I was at Luke's house crying while he was comforting me.

"You shouldn't be feeling bad for me....I crushed you"
I cried.
"I am not happy you didn't say yes but I still love you"
"I love you too Luke....you help me.....everyone hates me, or hurt me......Leslie is hurt, gaby is at Arizona, Matt is with his parents, the rest of the magcon boys are with there family before magcon starts again.... And I am here crying and your here....."

"When you ever need a hug or someone to talk to call me"
He smiled.
"Why were you always mean to me Luke?"
"I thought we went through this Jazmine?......I Listened to Anna so I could stay popular"
He said holding my hand.

I looked at him like "really bitch???? That ain't the reason"

"That's not the whole truth!!"
I smiled.
"Okay okay....   I had a crush on you..... And that day I slushed you and you said "this is not the Luke I use to hang out with" that touched me hard.....and I wanted to apologize but when you and jack came over to tell my mom , I wanted to come down and apologize but I was scared, and I was finally going to it I heard you got homeschooled because of Magcon.....but then you came back and then the school shooting happened and I saw you come out bloody and I thought you got shot! And I wanted to kill myslef because I knew that Anna planned to shoot you..... I felt like it was my fault..... I let it go to far, I am sorry Jazmine"
He was crying now trying not to show it.
"Luke?"
"Ya?"
He looked up cleaning his face.
"I am sorry"
"Wh-"
Then I kissed him.

We were in sync.

He pulled away.

"This isn't right....."
He looked at me.
"I am sorry"
I moved away.
"I just don't know anymore...."
"I know I hurt you and I don't deserve you Luke"
"I don't deserve you"
"I just want a reason to forget Cameron....."
"I will give you one"
He kissed me this time and bit my bottom lip for entrance to my mouth.

He picked me up and put my in his lap which made me moan, which made me open my mouth so he got to put his tongue in!!!!

He is sneaky!

Me just made out.

"I am not ready for a relationship Luke......"
"I know..."
"But I love this...."
"So friends with benefits ?"
"Yes"

______________________________________

Ohhhhh damn!!!!

It's getting hot up in HERE!!!

Haha love you guys 😘💜