20

Aubrey 💓| 17 years old

"I forgive ya boy"I chuckled while lightly hitting August in the back of his head.

"Good"He nodded while we walked our way towards lunch.

We got our food and sat down at the table.

"I see you two got ya shit worked out "Courtney smiled. "I still don't like yo ass August, so don't try no shit"

I chuckled.

"Anyway, there is a party tomorrow are y'all down"Courtney asked while taking a bite of her sandwhich.

"Nah, Piper needs somebody to watch her"I said and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"I got to help my mom clean"August shrugged.

"Y'all gonna leave me hanging?"Courtney questioned while looking around. "Claire?"

"I'm down"Claire she nodded.

"Yes bitch! We are about to be turnt as hell!"Courtney exclaimed and high-fived Claire.

"Y'all are a joke"I shook my head.

"Move bitch let me sit"Jackson said as Courtney slid down a seat. "Anyway so I can get y'all a discount on some weave since I'm selling hair now"Jackson

"I don't wear weave J, ever since that lady made my scalp bleed, I can't do it no more" I shook my head.

"Me neither"Courtney mumbled.

"But I do, so wassup?"Claire questioned.

"How long you want it"Jackson asked.

" eighteen, twenty, and twenty-two inch and I want it Brazilian body wave. None of that cheap remy  shit" Claire described.

"Don't worry girl. I don't remy"Jackson shook his head. "That's about one-hundred, but with my discount, it's eight"

Claire nodded and reach in her purse. She handed over the eighty dollars and smiled.

"Pleasure doing business with you"He smiled and stuffed the money in his bra.

I checked my Apple Watch and sighed. It was two-thirty, meaning that Piper gets out of school in 15 more minutes.

"I gotta go guys, can one of y'all pick up Sidney for me?"I questioned. They both nodded and I walked outside to my car.

•••
Location| The Davis House

"Mommy look what I drew"Piper exclaimed showing the picture with scribbles on it.

"That's pretty baby"I smiled while examining the picture. "Draw me one so I can hang it up on the wall"

"Aubrey guess what"Sidney exclaimed and skipped into the room.

"What"I asked.

"We are going to Los Angeles"She squealed.

"Omg! how long?"I questioned while brushing out my hair. "That's not the answer baby"I told Piper as she did her homework.

"For some weeks. I really don't know, but Ms. Abby told me that I have to be homeschooled from now on"

I nodded.

"It's a good opportunity for you guys to get discovered outside of just dancing"

"Well you know me"She cockily said while flipping her curly hair.

"Your a mess"I chuckled.