3

My last day at McKinley... I'm going to miss my friends... I'm not going to miss Connor though... I know now that what he was doing to me was wrong. He didn't love me... I didn't love him... I feared him... He took 2 years of my life... He took my first kiss... My first time... He took it all away... I walked into the school and Rachel was at my locker waiting for me.

"Hey Rachel"

"Hey. Your dad told us that you were leaving..." She said looking down.

"The police said that Connor might not go to jail and if he doesn't then he's coming back here..." I said and she hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you Kurt" she said almost crying. "Nope not gonna cry!" She said laughing.

"Wanna walk to class with me?" I said getting my books out.

"Last time I'll get to" she said smiling sadly as we walked down the hall.

"Don't make me feel worse then I already do" I said.

"You seem happier already... I remember before you and Connor started dating. You were happy... Then you started dating... You were happy at first then you slowly started getting sadder... You would miss glee club practices... But you seem happier now. I'm so happy your away from him!" She said as we walked into our first class. The day was... It was weird... I didn't have to worry about what I was doing. I could hug and talk to my friends all I wanted. Rachel came up behind me.

"Mr.Shue wants to see us in the choir room" she said taking my hand and walking to the choir room with me.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled when we walked into the room. I tilted my head in confusion. There was a banner saying "We'll Miss You" on it. And a cake with my name on it. And some sparkling cider.

"Thank you guys!" I said smiling. "I'm going to miss you guys!" We sang songs and danced and ate cake. The party ended and we all went home.

"Hey bud. I went and picked up your uniform today" he said handing me a navy and red uniform. It's not the worst of uniforms thank god!

"I'm gonna go try it on" I said going upstairs and into my room. I changed into the uniform and looked in my mirror. It actually looks pretty good. I started to cry. It wasn't sad tears it was happy tears. I'm finally away from him... I can move on with my life... I wiped away the tears and went downstairs.

"Looks good bud" dad said smiling.

"Thanks" I said smiling. "I'm going to go iron it" I said and went downstairs to my clothes room. My clothes room is where I make some of the clothes I wear. It has my sewing machine, fabric, my iron. And some other stuff I need for making my clothes. I haven't been down here in a wile... Connor wanted me to just buy my clothes like a normal person... I miss making my clothes... It was always something that claimed me... I took off my uniform and pict on an outfit that I had down there. I picked up my sketch book and opened it. The first few designs said "done" then I got to a white coat that I designed a wile ago... I want to make it! I sat down and started to make the coat. I didn't even realize that I'd been down here for that long until I looked at my phone. It was 1:30 in the morning... Well I finished it... It turned out exactly how I wanted it to! I smiled because I finally got to do something that I love again and be truly happy... I yawned, time to go to bed. I went upstairs and laid in my bed. Oh shit I forgot to iron my uniform... I'll do it tomorrow...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I got up and showered and did my hair. I put my robe on and went to my clothes room. I ironed my uniform and put it on. The first day of my new beginning... I went to the kitchen and had some breakfast.