Chapter 3

Before I could say anything Hayes leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Something just wasn't right.... it didn't feel as passionate as me and Luke. I pushed him away and looked into his eyes.

"Sorry" Hayes said looking away depressively "Listen Hayes, I like you, your very cute and all, but, I just don't think I can move on with something like this" I said "I understand" he said moving away from me "But that doesn't mean I still like you, maybe I have small feelings for you but not ones that I are strong enough to love you" I said

"But since you missed your plane you can stay the night" I said "Really?" He asked glancing up "Yea that would be fine" I said smiling.

Hayes and I bought Chinese takeout and sat down and watched some tv. Then I changed into sweats and a shirt and back into my room. I came into the room a little early and saw Hayes with his shirt off. He looked over at me and smiled "Oh shut up" I said blushing and sitting down. He pulled his shirt over his head and his biceps flexed a bit and I blushed a little more but luckily he didn't see it.

"So where do I sleep?" Hayes asked "Oh if it's okay you can just sleep on the floor next to my bed" I asked "Alright" he answered.

We set up my air mattress and I gave
Hayes a blanket and my pillow then I climbed into bed and he climbed into his.

After fifteen minuets I spoke up "Hey Hayes?" I asked "Yea" he said I could hear his low voice from down below "You can come and sleep with me" I said.

He got up and climbed underneath the covers "Come on I won't bite" I said laughing cause I could tell he was a little nervous. He came over and hooked his arms around me into a snuggle.

For some reason, everything felt right.

MORNING
I woke up and Hayes was still asleep, oh and by the way he snores like a hog....
my hair was in my face so I moved Hayes arm from my waist and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

When I jumped back in Hayed groaned "Morning beautiful" Hayes said sarcastically as I laughed. "Shut up" I said punching him friendly "oh really is that how it is?" Hayes said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me. And before you know it, we were in a pillow fight.

We fought until the room looked like a complete war zone and I was about to finish everything when Hayes jumped on me and locked me into the floor. Our faces were inches always and he didn't even think to wait a minute before he softly kisses my lips.

When he released he looked into my eyes, "Something's still not right" he said in my mind I answered his question key clearly just the way it was- I think I was still into Luke.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yooooo......
Weird chapter this is gonna be hard to pick up but you guys want updates so here ya go✌🏼️✌🏼peace