Chapter 28: You're mine now

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked and he cupped my cheek with his hand and rested his forehead against mine.

"Stop biting your lips" he mumbled and I smiled.

"Distracting, isn't it?" I asked playfully and he grinned while looking at my lips. In a matter of seconds, he crashed his lips against mine and pulled me more into him so that I crashed against his chest. I moaned against his lips making me groaned in response. He licked on my lips so that I would open my mouth but then I decided to tease him. I kept shut and let my hand find its way to his hair. I tugged slowly on in as he gently nibbled on my lips and then he bite it making me yelp. He took the opportunity to plunge his tongue in my mouth and he deepened the kiss. His tongue felt soft and so tender against mine and I couldn't help but moan. His hand find its way to the back of my neck and the other one was resting on my waist. He pulled gently on my lips and moved his face to the crook of my neck. We were both breathing heavily, but still, he didn't stop giving me butterfly kisses. His hair tickled me by my ear making me giggle. He pulled his face away to look at me, however, he didn't pull away. Our bodies were still pressed against each other.

"You're mine now" he whispered huskily. "I can kiss you whenever I want" he said and wrapped his arms around me. My stomach erupted with little butterflies and I hugged him back. He rested his head on mine and I could feel his heartbeats. "I can't believe you're my girlfriend" he said absentminded.

"I can't believe I'm dating the bad boy" I said teasingly. "I still can't believe that we're on talking terms" I laughed and he chuckled.

"But I prefer kissing terms" he said cockily and he interlinked his hands with mine. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Don't scoff at me" he grinned at me. "Admit it that I'm an amazing kisser" he said and turned me so that I was facing him.

"Lying is a sin" I retorted and he faked gasped, making me laugh.

"You just hurt my feeling, princess" he pouted and let me tell you that it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. "No kissing for you" he said with determination. "It's your punishment" he said playfully and I shrugged.

"I'll just find some other guys who are willing to kiss me" I backfired and he glared me.

"It's been not even fifteen minutes you're my girlfriend and you're already talking about other guys" he exclaimed and I giggled.

"You won't be able to stay away from my lips" I joked. "By punishing me, you're punishing yourself" I explained and watched as he groaned.

"You're an awful girlfriend" he huffed but I could see amusement glimmering in his eyes. I faked hurt and put my hand on my heart.

"Now, you've hurt me" I said and watched as he observed my reaction to see if I was really offended and when he realized that I was acting, he groaned again.

"But an amazing actress" he said and I smirked. I did a flip with a hair and fixed my non-existent collar to show pride.

"I know" I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"And really modest" he said sarcastically. I playfully punched his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"let's go back home bad boy" I said and hooked my arm with his as we made our back to his house.

"How are we going to tell them that we're together?" he asked as we stepped on his porch.

"You're gonna step in and called out loud, Ladies and Gentlemen, I officially present to you my girlfriend, the amazing, awesome, incredible, irresistible, cute, sexy, hot, Angel Harper!" I exclaimed sarcastically and he smirked at me. "Idiot, just tell them that we're together" I laughed and my cheeks reddened at the idea of us kissing. We stepped in the house and Ace took my hand in his.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I officially present to you my girlfriend, the amazing, awesome, incredible, irresistible, cute, sexy, hot, Angel Harper!" he exclaimed and Rachel and Daniel burst out laughing while I turned fifty shades of red. Mrs Carter chuckled while Alec rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs. Lily was nowhere to be seen.

"I was kidding! Do you know the meaning of sarcasm?" I asked in disbelief and he shrugged.

"But it's true that you're amazing, awesome, incredible, irresistible, cute, sexy and hot" he said and again, Daniel and Rachel laughed.

"So, you finally made it official?" Mrs Carter asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I nodded and I felt someone pinch my cheek. I glared at Ace and he smiled.

"You're cute when you blush" he commented and on cue of his compliment, I blushed deep red.

"Shut up" I mumbled and he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I could feel him breathing on my neck as I stared at Rachel and Daniel bickering. I watched as Rachel rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Mrs Carter, I really appreciate this evening" she thanked Mrs Carter and gave her a little hug. "I think it's time to go home" she sighed. "We got school tomorrow" she said and Mrs Carter gave her a smile.

"I want to see you again" she playfully ordered and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You're surely going to see me again, Mrs Carter! Your food's delicious" she exclaimed. I nodded in agreement and Mrs Carter gave us a bright smile.

"You're so sweet both of you" she said. "Daniel, for once, be a gentleman and drop her to her house" Mrs Carter playfully ordered and we chuckled. Daniel stood up and took Rachel's hand in his and made their way to the door after waving at us.

"See you at school" Rachel said as they disappeared.

"I guess I'll be going home too" I said with a small smile and walked to Mrs Carter. She hugged me and I hugged her back tighter.

"You've got a great voice, sweetheart" she said and pulled away to look at me. "Just know that if you have any problem, I'm right next to you. Literally" she said with a grin and I chuckled.

"I know" I replied and started walking to the door.

"Be right back, mom" Ace called and walked me to my porch. We walked in a comfortable silence and once we were in front of my door, he turned to me with a smile. "Can I get a good night kiss?" he asked playfully. "Please?" he then said while batting his eyelashes making me gape in disbelief.

"Dude, you're not a typical bad boy" I joked and he grinned.

"I'm an Angel's bad boy" he said and pulled me to him, crashing his lips on mine.