I'm in misery

My pain is your pleasure..

\\

Gabby's P.O.V

I'm currently sitting on the couch thinking about well....Everything. What did I do to deserve such hatred from the one love? From the one I devote my whole life to, the one who I thought loved me back. Zayn and I have been dating for a year now. We meet in 2011. We started dating February 2012, he started abusing me April 2012. At first he was so sweet to me and treated me like a princess. He even told me I was a princess. He was perfect. I smiled remembering the memories. That smile wiped right off my face as soon I heard the front door open and close. An angry, I mean like a bull seeing red angry Zayn walked in. He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

"STAND THE FUCK UP!" I was to scared to do anything. I was shaking and quivering.

He said, "Don't make me get you up, stand up... NOW!" I was still scared as hell so I tried to move away on the couch.

He literally grabbed me by my neck and made me stand.

I was holding on to his forearms for dear life. I was so scared I didn't know what to so. I started whimpering, looking into his eyes and begging him with my eyes not to hurt me.

"Why isn't the god damn house cleaned like I TOLD it to be? I told you to clean the house because my mates are coming over." He yelled in my face as he let go of my neck and grabbed my shirt collar.

"I'm so sorry Zayn. I sat down for a second and I zon....."

I was cut of by Zayn throwing me into the wall.

"Shut up, I'm sick of your excuses."

He punched me in the stomach, them slapped me across the face hard, very hard three times. He stood up and I scooted into the corner. He kicked me and five starred me in the back. I put my hand up because that's all the defense I had.

"Get up and let's go to the room" He yelled in my face.

I got up and ran to my room. He followed me. He pushed me in the room and punched me in the face. My nose was definitely broken. It was pouring blood.

"Stay in this room until I tell you to come out, got it slut?" He said very close to my face.

"Y-e-es, I-I-I-m-m so s-s-sorry Zayn. " I stuttered out to him.

"Oh, by the way, my friends aren't coming anymore, they been cancelled on me hours ago. I was testing your ugly bitch ass." He snarled and smirked as he left out.