What did I do?

How did we get here?

\\

It's been two days since Zayn last beat me and I'm still recovering. No matter how much I try, I just can't seem to understand why he hits me. I love him, why can't he see that?

"GABBY" I heard Zayn yell. He must have just gotten home. I hope I'm not in trouble. As I went downstairs, I saw he was holding bags in his hand. He came up to me and hugged and kissed me. He never kisses me anymore.

"I got you something" he said. He lifted up bags from my favourite places to shop. I didn't think he even remembered since it's been so long. He gave me the bags and I said a quick thank you in a small voice.

I walked to the couch, with him following close behind and opened the bags. He got me clothes, shoes, purses, makeup, and jewelry. I gave him a kiss and hug and said thank you again in a small voice. I was going upstairs to out the things away, but Zayn had a funny look on his face. As I was getting up, he said,"Why do you have that look on your face like you have something to say?"

I quickly replied, "I don't have anything to say." In a small timid voice. I then said, "I'm just going to go and put the clothes away." As I walking away this time, he jumped up and put his hands around my neck, his hand slapping me in the face as he did. I dropped the bags and grabbed his hands.

He pushed me into the wall. As I was begging him to stop, he threw me onto the ground. "I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN THANKS FOR RETURN. DUMB WHORE."