The 6th Chapter

"Come on, Quelly , Speak or forever you shall suffer..." R.D. nudged A.B. again and looked at the sad girl.

They were now in Quelly's room at The Kingdom. She was crying while watching Tv, cross-armed.

Dimitri just stood there watching them. "Sigh... do you want a warm hug?" A.B. suggested.

Quelly finally switched off the Tv and spoke, "This is nothing guys, you can leave now."

"What about a warm hug?" A.B. reached out his arms to her. She sighed and hugged him.

"So, tell us what happened between you and Mr. Gerald Anderson?" Quelly wiped her tears and smiled. She patted her bed and told them to sit with her.

3 years earlier...

Quelly was so lost one day and decided to go to a park after school. She didn't mind that people in the park, giving her strange faces. That's because she's lay down on her left side on the ground.

She was so sad and she didn't know what to do. Thirty minutes have passed and she was interrupted by a man. "Miss, are you alright?" She looked at the man and said, "Go away, I don't talk to strangers and most of all, a Gerald Anderson look-alike."

"Oh come on! Don't you know that the floor is so filthy?" She continued ignoring him but the man was such a nagger and she was annoyed when he lifted her, then placed her in a bench.

"Arrrgh! What's wrong with you? Can't let a person alone and..." She starts sobbing uncontrollably.

He gently  patted her back and said, "It's okay to cry but it's not ok to not let me know, why you were sleeping on the ground." She pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and blew her nose.

"Who are you?" She looked up at the guy.  He smiled and said, "I'm Art Chevy."

"Art Chevy as in, your surname is Chevrolet?" asked Quelly.  Art Chevy laughed and said, "Yeah... How did you know? Do you like the car brand Chevrolet?" She laughed quietly and said," Of course! The logo makes me smile." The two kept on chatting with each other until Quelly looked at her phone's time.

"Haist! It's almost sunset and I don't know how I'll go home." She bit her thumb's nail.

"Wha? Really? Then how did you get here when you don't know your way back?"

"Eh? I just realized I'm here and oh my gosh!" She starts to cry again. Art Chevy gives a small laugh and wipes her tears away. "Don't cry, let's see... do you know your home address?"

She nodded and told him so. Fortunately, Art Chevy has a car with a GPS.

Quelly sighed and was relieved that her anxiety is fading as soon as they were traveling to her familiar city.

"So, Raine, have you had a boyfriend before?" He asked her while turning his car towards her house.

"None yet, but I'm happy, nonetheless."  Art Chevy having known to be a casanova by his friends, he didn't hesitate to ask her if she can be her girlfriend. She smiled and said, "Maybe, if you work hard to make me say yes." She got off his car and thanked him for the ride home.

The present time...

"So, what happened? Did you and him, date?" asked R.D. She smiled bitterly and answered, "We almost did but, Cecille Stace came." Her friends gave her a puzzled look. "She's Art's best friend and the one who made us drift apart."

At dinner time...

"Raine can we talk?" Arthur Blithe asks Quelly. She told him later after her meal. So, he waited for her to finish eating.

At the fountain...

"Raine, I'm willing to court you again if you may." She glared at him.

"Tsk... do you really think I'll be fooled by you again?" She's going to cry again but stopped them from falling.

"No more, Art! I've had enough, I moved on already, please..." She pleaded him and he nodded.

"Fine, but care to explain to me, why? And how on earth did you meet Dimitri?"

"Why, would I tell you?" He tried to bear with her sarcasm but he couldn't. "Answer or I'll find out myself?" He warned her and she was terrified by him.

"Tsk... I found him one night outside my laboratory and... she pauses,  he's not a he but a she."

Arthur Blithe gave her a I-can't-believe-this face. "Do you know what you just did?"

"Yes, I created an Android and he's mine."

Next Chapter...

Dimitri's real identity

See you again later, Guys! ^_^