two

Warning: Smut ahead, so if you don't like that sort of thing or are underage please don't read this chapter.
--
After spending an hour picking out proper undergarments and trying to tame her frizzy hair, Hermione made her way up to the seventh floor. She paced back and forth in front of the spot where the Room of Requirement was, thinking, I need a place to have sex with Draco Malfoy. Even in her head, she blushed at the thought. After passing for the third time, a door appeared before her. She took a deep breath and entered the room.

It was actually very nice. She'd worried that it might have just ended up as one bed in an empty room, but it wasn't. There was a bed-a rather large one-as well as a couch and a fireplace. It was decorated in deep reds and ivory, not unlike her bedroom at home. There was a Christmas tree in the corner, which she assumed showed up because she had Christmas on her brain.

She'd just relaxed herself when she heard the door open behind her. She spun around instantly and saw Draco standing there, pushing the door shut behind him with his foot. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw him. At least he'd dressed for the occasion. He was wearing crisp, tailored black trousers and a black cashmere turtle-neck sweater that made his pale skin almost glow. He was the only person she could think of that could make the all black look work.

He smirked as he noticed her eyes moving over his body. If he was going to have one night with Hermione Granger, he was going to make the most of it. Her next lover was likely to be that revolting Weasley character, and he wouldn't know what to do with a beautiful woman if his life depended on it.

And she was certainly beautiful tonight. Her hair was tamed for once, flowing in glossy chocolate locks half-way down her back. She had on a pair of Muggle jeans that hugged her ample curves, and a white cable-knit sweater. The firelight made her look almost angelic, and he couldn't help but feel a little guilty that he was going to be the one to debauch her. Of course, that though also made him feel extreme arousal.

She smiled at him, trying to summon a little courage. "I...I...I mean to say, I'm not sure how to..." she trailed off, wanting to smack herself for sounding like such an idiot.

Draco made his way over to her and placed both of his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. They were inches apart, and he knew he'd have to set her at ease if he wanted this to be as enjoyable for her as he knew it would be for him. This was, after all, her request. "Relax," he said, letting his minty breath ghost over her face. He saw her breath catch as she did. Yep, Hermione certainly didn't hate him.

"I've just never done this," Hermione said, looking up at him.

He grinned back, finding the ability to smile in front of her was becoming more and more easy. "I thought we'd established that, Granger. Isn't that why we are here?"

She chuckled lightly and rolled her eyes. "I don't mean that," she said. "I mean, I've really never done anything. Viktor and I kissed a few times. He tried to take it further but I never wanted to," Hermione explained, moving out of Draco's arms and sitting on the couch. He joined her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Why now, then?" Draco asked. Not only did he want her to relax into the situation, but he was also, honestly, curious.

"I'm seventeen-years-old, and I'm sick of being a virgin," she said. "Ron has Lavender and Harry has Ginny, and I'm just getting left behind." She didn't know why she was telling him all of this, but something in her told her that whatever happened in that room would stay in that room.

"So, you want to 'catch up'," Draco summarized.

"It sounds stupid, I know," Hermione said. "It's not just that. As you know, we all have needs and urges." She blushed as she said it. He thought it was adorable. Every girl he'd ever been with had been 'experienced.' He could say the dirtiest and naughtiest things to them and they wouldn't even bat an eye, but Hermione blushed at the mention of natural urges.