one

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or any recognizable characters or settings. That's all J.K.'s stuff. I wish I was making money off this, but sadly I'm not. :)

Hello my lovely readers! Okay, This story has been beta'd and is finally as I want it! YAY! So i'll be updating the chapters Wednesday and Sunday should be finished by the end of October. Thank you all for reading or. And a special thank you to my amazing, wonderful, super great beta, my best friend Max. He rocks!
--
The Plan

Hermione bit her lip as she stared at her pro/con list. As insane as this entire idea was, she still felt the need to run it through the typical, rational channels - even if the idea was completely and totally irrational.

Maybe it was the lengthy Christmas break getting to her. Maybe it was seeing Ron and Lavender and Harry and Ginny all over each other every waking moment of the day. Maybe it was the way he had been looking undeniably edible lately. Or maybe, just maybe, it was time.

She sighed and stared down at the paper in front of her.

Sex with Draco Malfoy

Cons:

He hates me

He has slept with most of the girls in school

He would probably laugh at me if I even brought it up

Harry and Ron would have a heart attack if they found out

He might be a Death Eater

He calls me a "Mudblood"

Pros:

It's time to lose my virginity

He knows what he doing (from what I've heard)

He is the star of every sexual fantasy I have

He is here for Christmas while Ron and Harry are at the Burrow.

Technically, her con-list was longer than her pro-list, but the pros were looking really tempting. The biggest challenge was how she could even get Draco to agree to sleep with her. Sure, she'd seen the looks from him, starting this year, and he hadn't called her 'Mudblood' in a while, but that could be because he never spoke to her anymore.

The way his blonde hair fell into his eyes when he was leaning over a cauldron in Potions made her stomach flutter. The way his muscular arms gripped his broom when he went flying made her jaw tighten. The feel of his steel grey eyes moving over her when he thought she didn't notice made her flesh tingle. He could call her whatever he wanted as long as he made her feel like that.

Hermione mentally smacked herself. She knew that it was all about hormones. She was seventeen years old and surrounded by boys all the time. All of her friends had lost their virginity and she felt left out. The fact that she was aching to lose it to the resident bad boy, was so normal it was borderline cliché.

That didn't stop her from engaging the internal battle with herself about self-control. She'd never been one to give into impulses. She wasn't the kind of girl that lost her mind when a guy was around. But as her sexual tension built up, she was losing control of herself. It was a terrifying position to be in for a girl who values rationality above all else.

Screw it, she thought to herself, crumpling up the list and throwing it into the fire so that no one would ever find it. The decision was made. Now, time to implement it.
--
t wasn't long until she saw him again. He was the only Slytherin that had stayed behind for Christmas. There were about ten Gryffindors, all years beneath her, and three or four Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws that remained as well. The Dining Hall had been set up in two tables: one for the staff and one for the remaining students.