Home

Zedd pov: I got into Selena car and put on my seat belt and turned on the radio and I need you to know by Justin biber and Selena started to scream. I love this song then she sang along.wear are you now that I need you she sang.Selena I said you can sing. I know she said and kept singing.46mins later we arrived at my house.by I said has I gave her a hug. I opened the door and my dad was sitting on the kitchen counter looking at me .what I said. What do you mean what you coming back home at11:54 is un called for so your grounded. What dad you can't do this there's a party on Saturday night and I can't go because I'm grounded for coming back home and you should be lucky that I even bother to come back because you guys don't understand how I feel I can't hang out with my friends like my brother does and and you guys are the worst parents ever and I will never like you and I am your son dad can't you see well obviously not well you need to get your eyes checked because I am a senior in high school and my brother just graduated from high school and he got to go hangout with his friends and come back home late and I guess we won't be talking to each other and I'm going to that party on Saturday.