chapter 5

Nick's POV

I can't wait to see Mya's reaction to where I'm taking her. We're going to have so much fun. She looks so inpatient its so cute. I just hope she has fun.

"Okay ,well since you don't want to tell me then I guess we can talk about something. What do you want to talk about?" She said with her eye shifting from her  hands to my face.

What do I want to talk about.what do I want to talk about. How the hell should I know! I could ask her about family but we'll if someone in her family just died or something she could get sad or upset,then that would mean I ruined the entire day.

"Nick, what do you want to talk about?" She asked again not trying at all to look at me.

"Nothing. Okay I don't want to talk right now." I said back to her bitterly wanting to take it back instantly.

She turned head and started to stared out of the window. And crossed her arms, then taking her eyes off of the window and started to stare at her shoes.

"Mya I didn't mean to..." Trailing off not know what to say.

"No, its okay if you don't want to talk to me its okay." She said not wanting to look up at me.

Don't want to talk to her. Of course I want to talk to her. Does she really think I don't want to talk to her?

Pulling into a parking lot of a apartment complex I unbuckling my seat belt I leaned forward and took Mya's hands in mine no matter how much she didn't want me to.

"Mya of course I want to talk to you its just that its hard for me to talk to you. Then I get a little frustrated because I can't talk to you. So can you come up with something to talk about,please?" I said hope that she understood what I was saying.

"Well..." She said getting a huge smile on her face. "We can talk about where we're going."

"No I told you its a surprise."I said putting the car in drive and pulling of the apartment parking lot.

"Fine." She said sitting back into her seat.

"Umm,we can talk about anything you want. So what do you want to talk about Mya." I said looking at the road wait for an answer, but not receiving one. "Mya? Mya?" I quickly looked over at her and she was sound asleep. "Really? Are you kidding me?"

We can finally talk and she falls asleep. Wow. She looks so cute when she's asleep. Stopping at the red light I put all of the windows up and turned on the A.C. hoping that she doesn't get that cold.

I guess its not that bad that she's sleep because we are like a hour and a half away from our destination,I'll just wake her up when we're close. I don't want to turn on the radio and wake her so here's to a long drive in silence even when there is someone on the car. Yayyy.

I know this was a bit sad and upsetting but next chapter should be all "sunshine and rainbows" and sorry but I don't think I'm gonna update on Saturdays I'll still make sure its one every week. Just  be patient with me this is my first story.