Chapter2:Arrangements

Nick's POV

"Really Nick,you dressed up as the yellow power ranger,don't you know that it was a girl." She says still laughing.

"It was a dare. I thought I thew that away." Then I saw a flash she took a picture of it.

"No! Delete that picture right now! What's wrong with you! You can't keep that!" I yell at her. But she doesn't care she just starts to laugh again.

"But Nick, it a cute picture. I don't care what you say I'm keeping it." She says looking at the picture.

"Fine you can keep the stupid picture. But tear up that picture,and throw it away." I say and she starts to smile because she can keep the picture on her phone.

"Thanks. I'll look at it when ever I need a laugh."she says while smiling at me.

Mya's POV

I keep smiling at Nick way to much its like every second I'm smiling at him,and he smiles back he's probably just trying to be nice. I guess seeing that picture made it seem like I had a good reason to laugh but at first I wasn't really laughing at that I was just nervously laughing. I have no idea if he knows that or not.

"So umm Mya, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asks in a sort of cracky voice.

Was he about to ask me out? I already know that even if I try to play this cool like I have something small to do I'm still going to sound very happy and desperate.

"Oh I'm not doing anything tomorrow." I stop to think for a second. That sounded like I have no life." Because I finished everything that I had to do today. So nothing so far to do tomorrow." I guess I could have done worst than that , so I'm pretty proud of myself.

"Cool so you want to do something tomorrow?" He says with a smile looking at the road.

Wow.I don't know how to say yes without sounding crazy. I have to calm down. I wonder what we're going to do.maybe he already has something in mind. He repeats the question again. I forgot to answer.

"Yeah sure we can do something to tomorrow." And since I was thinking my answer came out normal and not crazy.

"Cool that's great."he says like he's happier than me,but he stops and clears his throat,and start to talk slower." So what time you want me to come get you?" He says staring at me because, we're at a stoplight .he starts taping on the wheel so I just answer.

"5:30 or 6:00 would be good." I say quick cause he looks like he's getting impatient. He lets out a breath of relief and looks at the road and starts to drive as the light turns green.

"Okay, I'll try to think of a fun place to go." He said blushing a little.

We slowly pull in front of my house.

"Okay Nick see you tomorrow."