Mother Crow (Imitate: Sugawara)

Second POV

You were walking to the volleyball club's gym, taking your sweet time, not worried about anything as of right now.

You saw Shoyo fooling around in front of the gym with Tanaka and Nishinoya, his hands flattening his hair.

"Maa, maa, be careful guys. Don't get too worked up right now; we still have a few hours of practice left! After this, Daichi will buy us meat buns, so do your best!" You heard Shoyo scold. You covered your mouth, hiding a snicker.

"Hah, Suga-senpai, is that you?" You called, cupping your hands around your mouth.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were laughing hard, almost collapsing onto the ground. The door to the gym opened, but the second year duo ignored it. Behind them, you saw Sugawara smiling in amusement.

"Maa, maa, be careful. We still have a few hours of practice, so don't get too fired up, okay? Daichi offered to buy us meat buns after practoce, so do your best!" Suga parroted, a grin on his face.

The second years and Shoyo jumped, startled. They looked at Suga, smiling and nodding.

"You got it, Suga (-senpai)!"

"When do they not do their best in practice?" You commented, smiling at Suga. He pondered your words for a few seconds, letting the other three inside.

He laughed and let you in also.

"You're right," he chimed. "I'll have to do my best also."

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT :(

I had trouble with this one. Sorry if it was crappy.

Next up: Tsukishima