Chapter 1

Cut 1,

Cut 2,

Cut 3,

Cut 4,

How bad is 30 more?

-Chase

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}

The feeling of a razor to my skin is bliss compared to the real world.

It tears at my pale skin like scissors cutting paper. Easy, with almost no effort. Slicing my skin away to almost nothing.

A pool of red started to collect on the floor, growing larger with every drop of blood.

Blood running down my arms, down my legs. Leading to the never ending pool of red.

Red.

My name is said to represent love but all I see is blood. Blood and hate.

I finished slicing my wrist when I couldn't feel the cold blade against my numb skin. I quickly wiped up the pool of red and covered my arms with my black long sleeve shirt. I stuck my head out of the bathroom, hoping my father wasn't home.

But luck wasn't on my side today.

The smell of alcohol grew stronger as my father grew closer and closer to me. I froze, unable to hide my fear.

"Well hello faggot." He slurred in an unfriendly tone. "Care to answer why your still up?"

"I-I w-was-"

Before I could finish, a hand grabbed my wrist, making me wince in pain.

"Feeling a little depressed?" He mocked me. I did not respond, which lead to a punch to the stomach. "Answer me." He growled, making me flinch.

"Y-y-yes." I answered, waiting for a swing from my father. I waited for what felt like hours but was probably mere seconds, for my so called father to abuse me, but nothing happened. When I thought I was safe from being beaten, something made of glass, probably the beer bottle that was in my fathers hand, smashed against my skull and everything went dark as I fell to the carpeted floor.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my skull catch on fire from the pain. I didn't dare touch the back of my head where I was hit. I could feel dried blood on the back of my neck, knowing a pool of blood was underneath my head.

I needed to get rid of any evidence of any damage done to my body before school started.

I slowly pushed myself off the floor but failed miserably. The pain from my arms were unbearable, with cuts already reopening. Something was wrong. My cuts had never hurt this badly. I tried to get up again but my arms lit on fire when I put the slightest amount of pressure on them. I lay on the floor before trying to get up again. My arms shook vigorously as I finally managed to sit up.

Now, for the easy part.

I grabbed onto a small side table as I tried to stand, but failed. My legs were shaking violently and my arms were slight bleeding. The feeling of warm red liquid running down my arm reminded me to bandage myself up. I half walked, half stumbled to the bathroom reaching for the medical kit before slumping down in the floor again. My shaky hands grabbed the bandages and disinfectant. Once I was bandaged up to my best perfection, I stood up, with shaky legs, and looked into the small mirror hanging over the sink.

I looked into my dull red eyes, seeing nothing important. Dried blood was crusted on the left side of my face, following down my jaw. I reached for a towel, getting to damp before lightly rubbing my face.