1.

hey kiddos. I'm having major Wil feels as of right now so why not make a darn story????/,?? The title has nothing to do with the story lmao I just didn't know what to name it. I'm also making this up as I go so I have no clue where this story is going to end up lol who knows !!! anyway I hope yall enjoy it and love you all. ((((:

__________________

"Andy!" I could hear my mom scream from downstairs.
"Give me 5 minutes tops!" To be honest, I haven't moved and inch last time I told her to give me 5 minutes.
"Andrea Rose Williams. They are waiting outside for us. Get your butt down here right now!" Great, I wasn't even dressed.

I slide on some Varsity athletic shorts, a Vineyard Vines shirt, and my Chacos. "I'm coming Mom!" I replied.

I ran downstairs and flung through the front door. My mom was already in the passenger seat to Debbie's car so I opened the back door and slide into the vehicle.

Wil was sitting in the backseat as well. He turned his head towards my direction looking at me, straight in the eyes. "Hey Andrea." He said with a toothy smile. I sighed before looked back at him with a smile. "Hey Wheaton."

He turned his head and looked out his window, I did the same.

"Okay kids, We're going to the big outside mall today. Ya know, the one with the big water fountain in the middle? With all the cute boutiques?!?" Debbie said in excitement.

"Sounds fun." I turned to look at her with a slight grin on my face.

"Me and Candy will go our own way, you two can go together. Meet us back at the car around 10:30, okay?" Debbie replied, a bit less excited.

Debbie is Wils mom by the way, Candy is my mom.

"Yeah, that sounds fine to me. You okay with it Andrea?" Wil asked while still looking out the window.

"Sounds good." I regretted saying that the second it left my mouth.

The car took a stop when we parked. Debbie and my mom both got out at the same time leaving me and Wil. I quickly got out of the car not feeling comfortable being alone in the car with him. Don't get me wrong, Wil is an amazing guy but, I just don't feel comfortable being alone with him. I have to be alone with him until 10:30 though so I might as well get over it.

Wil got out of the car a couple seconds after I did. "Here's 40. Go crazy, kid." My mom said while handing me two 20s. Her and Debbie quickly left me and Wil by the car.

Wil broke the silence."Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes, I am. Why wouldn't I be? I've hung out with you millions of time." I could tell he knew I wasn't actually comfortable.

"Yeah, I know we've hung out a lot but never alone. If you're not comfortable with it, you don't have to do it." He replied hesitantly.

"I, Andrea Rose Williams, am completely fine with being alone with you." I said with a grin, knowing that I just lied straight to his face.

"Okay well, let's go." He said while nudging my shoulder.

Okay, let me tell you mine and Wils background.

I've known home ever since I've been alive. Debbie and my mom have been best friends ever since the 2nd grade. So, me and Wil would be forced to hang out when we were little. We would always be around each other 24/7 but never got super close, it would kinda be awkward. We never hung out without our parents and I hadn't planned on it either. I didn't really enjoy hanging out with Wil though; We had nothing in common.

I was kinda popular around school but it'd never get to my head because I knew it wouldn't matter after graduation. Wil on the other hand, wasn't so popular. He had about 3 friends, while I had about 20. He never got invited to parties, while I was at one every other night. No one really knew who he was, while I could be walking down the hallway and have a stranger come talk to me acting like they've known me my whole life.

Wil broke my thoughts by saying, "you."

"What do you mean?" I was completely confused.

Wil quickly shot back, "I said, 'How much did Candy give you to spend' You know, Candy, as in your mom?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, Candy right, my mom." I replied still a bit confused.

"So..."

"So what?" I asked.

"So, how much did your mom give you. Geeze, you lost in some thought or something?" He chuckled.

"40, she gave me 40. Oh, and I was." I replied with a light chuckle before looking down at my feet.

"Well, we made it." Wil said, tapping my shoulder.

I looked up and saw rows and rows of stores. And this is where the whole day alone with him starts.

Here goes nothing.

OKAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENOJOYES THE FIRST CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL HABE A NICE DAY/NIGHT. Peace and Blessings.