"Uh-huh,that's it.My new boy toy,"Zayn smirked,pressing a kiss to Louis' exposed neck and biting at the skin making the smaller yelp but at the same time moan.The downside of telling your best mate everything,he even knows where your sweet spot is and what pushes at his buttons."So,ya' gonna let me in?This little twinks first time and I want to give him the V.I.P treatment."Without further question,Nigel the Bouncer was already opening the door for the pair to walk through,the couples in line groaning and swearing in annoyance at how Louis and Zayn were allowed in without cueing.

"You are such a fucking prick!"Louis swore,pushing at Zayns chest once they had gotten through the doors and were standing in a small area,Louis turned around to stare up at Zayn in anger at Zayns choice of words through the entire conversation."BoyToy?Twink?Why didn't you just fucking put a sticky label on my head that read 'Prostitute'?"He growled.Zayn snickered,the boys smaller,Cute baby face and rectangular glasses on the bridge of his nose looked so adorable all Angry and sexy that Zayn wasn't able to keep a straight face.

"Maybe next time i should,would be alot easier for your entrance to Clubs instead of looking like you're out to catch Flies with the; Uh,Um and I's."Zayn rolled his eyes,turning the boy around by his shoulders and then leading him into the mess of bodies and blasting music that Louis has been dreading.It wasn't like most of the clubs that he has been in,It was far more classy and high up,there was an obvious V.I.P section that Louis could spot which most of the clubs that he has been in didn't have.You could spot who was the Dom and who was their sub in here,Louis could see straight away by just looking at some of the couples who were standing by the Bar or were Dancing to the side who wore the pants in the relationship and it made him feel...werid.

Would it be obvious that he was a sub when standing next to his Dom?

Would he be like the rest and make him sit on the floor or stand when they are at a table?

"There he is,The handsome fucker himself,"A wolf Whistle was quickly followed after the statement,Zayns mouth being close enough to Louis' ear for him to hear over the loud music.His eyes scanned his surroundings, Swallowing the lump in his throat when he spotted Liam dressed in the same type of casual clothing as he was a couple of days previous.Of course he had to be in the V.I.P section,surrounded by what it looks like was his Dom Friend Harry and another couple.

"Look,he's busy we should reschedule or something,"Louis rushed trying to walk backwards out of the club only to forget that Zayn was standing behind him and now has his arms wrapped around his waist to stop him from going anywhere.

"I'm not even supposed to be here,I am only here for your benefit for reasons unknown to me,"Zayn chuckled into Louis' ear who squirmed,"Now what's wrong with you?You were so eager last night and it isn't as if you haven't met him before."

"There's alcohol,"Louis says without zero confidence,Now feeling Liam watching him and Zayn from where they were standing.He can feel Liams eyes on him,watching his every moves and probably wondering why someones arms are around his waist.Liam looks like someone who would get jealous just off actions and Louis was really hoping that he wasn't in trouble just because his best mate was hugging him and making sure that he didn't run away."I'm gonna make a fool outta' myself."He pouts with worry,remembering how he acted with one glass of wine in him and now there was beer and cocktails on offer and Louis really did lime Cocktails.

"So?Live a little,you're at a club and don't act as though you have a rod up your arse like some of those Tarts."Zayn grumbles,pointing a finger towards a group of obvious female Doms who look way to snooty to even be in a club and are probably only here for their subs enjoyments."Let the Tommo Arse Jiggle and let the inner Party Animal out.Oh!And have some fun with Dom,but not too much fun."He instructed,Patting Louis' Bum before guiding him towards the V.I.P section.

"Keep your Tattoo Hidden,Remember not to let anyone see it."Louis advised,knowing that Zayn really isn't suppose to be in the Club since it's more for couples,although some Doms and Subs did manage to sneak in like he and Zayn did.

"Yes,I know thank you for being so concerning."

"Oh,no I'm not.I just can't go through the hassle of Making Liam Carry me home drunk.It's alot easier if you do it,Make you suffer."

HI HI hi

So if you read MALG this is like a second update hahah yay!!!

I'm getting 100 votes per chapter and i can feel that this is going to be another successful book and it makes me so happy!! :3

I love you guys

So how was this?

Any questions?

Votecommentfollow

Peace

~ Marie